Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Abounding Coincidences - The Game

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani

Closed Roleplay [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - The Game

Two months have come and gone since Gregor's appearance in Chicago. Not sure what the real reason for his disappearance was, but with the city Primogen breathing down his neck for the death of Cedric, he probably skidattled outta town before a Blood Hunt (Yes I'm learning new terms of Vamp society) was called on his sorry carcass.

Anyway. Good riddance. Things have been quiet really. Little issues like the Pentex incursion happened, but Fiona did a nice smear campaign that consisted of going to their restaurants and screaming about cockroaches. Heh. It was rather funny after I got over my embarrassment. I swear. I can't take Fiona anywhere.

So besides that, schools back in session. My second semester! My name is proudly displayed on all my teacher's roll call sheets since it has 'Dean's List' there. I got straight A's last semester and I hope I can continue to do that with all the distractions going on. Well, mostly the distraction is Fiona. She always knows when I need a break studying but then there are times she's my excuse for not studying. Procrastination is fun!

I'm not working the graveyard shift anymore either. Instead I have normal hours at the Antique shop that Fiona owns. Fits better with school too. Funny thing is, I really don't have to work since Fiona provides everything for me and I know she does it because she loves me, but I can't take handouts all the time. I like working for my fair share of things and it allows me to give something to her to show that I care about what she's done for me. I don't take anything for granted and I'm so blessed that she has fallen into my life.

Anyway, where the hell is she anyway? My clock says 12:34pm. She's usually right on time to pick me up after class ends. I mean, it's ridiculously cold out here. Hello, Chicago weather??? Least the wind chill isn't minus 100 like usual. Ah well.

I find a nice bench to park myself and go over the notes for my Biology class. We're going over genetics now. Punnett square is my intimate friend now ...

Gregor Proust
    :: Michele felt someone reading over her shoulder. It wasn't Fiona ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    The hairs on the back of my neck started twitching like someone was watching me. I look up, left and right ... Then I saw a glimpse of black behind me. I turn my head further and look into the eyes of Gregor.

"Sonofabitch!" He startles me, causing me to dump all my books and notes onto the ground and partly into the snow. Damnit! I don't make a grab for them, I just back away slowly and look around for Fiona. Come on babe, where are you?!

Gregor Proust
    "Easy, easy." he replied, kneeling down to collect her books and papers.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I scoff. "You want me to take it easy after you tried to run me and Fiona down?"

Well, crap. Now he has my books held hostage. You know, I love this school but as I look around in the immediate area, I can't find a rent-a-cop for the life of me.

Gregor Proust
    :: Gregor set the books on the bench, with the papers as neatly arranged as possible ::

"Yeah, I'd like to talk about that."

:: He took a seat on the bench ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My eyes went between him and my books. This guy was really creeping me out. He has this weird presence but acts very smooth as if nothing was really wrong.

"That's okay," I snatch up my things and don't sit down. "You can keep me in the dark."

I glance at my watch eventho only a two minutes have passed. If Fiona doesn't get here soon, I'll disappear into the dorms since there's lots of people there during lunch hours. "Just going away is good enough for me."

Gregor Proust
    :: He looked down his sunglasses at her ::

"You don't know what you're mixed up with here, do you? With Fiona."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Oh doesn't he think he's so smart. "Actually I do. I know about a lot of things most of the people here would have nightmares over. I deal."

What a piece of crap.

Gregor Proust
    "You ever wonder what happens when you die?" he asked casually.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Huh?" Okay not only creepy but morbid too. Now the sudden urge to move towards the dorms becomes a set motor fact. I'm going to assume that was a possible threat. "Honestly no and I really don't want to involve myself in a metaphysical debate with you."

Gregor Proust
    :: He chuckled, staring down at his feet, then he looked up. His mouth became a straight line as he looked around. Then he hopped off the bench ::

"That's cool. Later then."

:: He walked backwards a steps before turning and strolling around one of the buildings ::

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona's car appeared from the opposite direction seconds later and she leaned across to open the door ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My eyes are staring off in the direction that he disappeared. Great. Bastard knows where I go to school and that means I won't see the last of him.

The sound of the Shelby pulling up grabs my attention and I get inside and slam the door shut. "Gregor's back." I say solemnly.

Eh, might as well get this over with. Hell, Fiona might already know too.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Her eyes narrowed as she looked out the window past Michele. There was no sign of him ::

"What did the bastard say to you?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Nothing really. Just being weird and trying to start stuff." I click my seat belt into place. "He said I didn't know anything about what you're involved in. I then corrected him. Then he asked me some nonsense about what I think happens when I die. Then he just left."

I sneer. "The jag off."

Fiona Devlin
    "He threatened you???"

:: There was a look of genuine fright on her face ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "I assumed it was a threat, but the way he talked about it so ... so casually like it was no big thing. That was ... I dunno ..." I shiver from, gah from whatever weird vibes Gregor was giving off.
    Last edited by Michele Hawkins; Sep 11th, 2006 at 06:01:10 PM.

Fiona Devlin
    :: She sat in silence, a pout on her lips as she struggled internally with the situation ::

"I'm sorry I'm late." she finally murmured.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Hey," I touch her arm to get her to look at me. "Not your fault that he was here and besides, can't be around me 24-7. It's okay."

The look on her face spoke volumes. This entire situation with him was eating her up inside. I squeeze her arm now. "You okay?"

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast