Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Abounding Coincidences - Happy New Years?

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona sat on Michele's lap, lacing her arms around her neck and dipped down, inadvertantly pulling them both to the floor ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    We topple to the floor and I'm laughing madly into Fiona's shoulder as I fall on top of her! I'm laughing so hard that my ribs hurt and there's tears in my eyes. And for the life of me, I have no idea why this is so funny!!!
    Last edited by Michele Hawkins; Sep 5th, 2006 at 04:21:02 PM.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona joined Michele in the giggling fit as she squirmed her way out from underneath her ::

"So sorry!!! I'll go fetch some ale!!!"

:: rising up, she wobbled a bit, chuckling giddily at Michele as she scampered off to the kitchen ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I wipe away the tears and crawl back onto the seat. "Course! We need more ale in order to regain our sense of balance."

Fiona Devlin
    "The ale is gone!!!" she cried. "Would you like some mead???!!!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Mead?" My eyes dart to and fro as I figure out what the hell mead is. They narrow and then open as a thought begins to form! But ... it quickly fades away as I realize meal is not the same as mead. Still, I wonder if corn meal could be made into mead!

Fiona Devlin
    "Mead!!!"

:: Fiona sat down with legs akimbo, setting a goblet down in front of her on the floor ::

"Nectar of the gods, Miss Hawkins!" she exclaimed in delight, and managed to pour it into the goblet without spilling a drop.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Necter of the gods?" Fiona's gone crazy and talking weird again. I get up, well, I kinda roll off the love seat and crawl my way over to her. I lay on my belly and shake the bottle the mead came outta. It made a cool sloshy noise ... So I had to do it again ... and again ... and again ...

Fiona Devlin
    "Och, careful with that! Twas brewed in the summer country, and that's a very long way from here."

:: Fiona took the bottle away and sipped, licking her lips blissfully. She looked at Michele, waiting for her to take the goblet ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I sniff the goblet and it smells like honey. My eyes light up and I take a sip, my elbows are against the floor making sure I keep the cup steady.

"Mmmm!" I purr into the goblet while I'm still drinking. I'm not gonna choke right?

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona took a longer draught from the bottle and lazily sang in gaelic. Then she shifted to english ::

"...we are the wee
    as you can see
    so wild and free
    so sing the wee."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My feet lazily swing back and forth, mezmorized by Fiona's singing. "Wha' language was tha? The one before you switched?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Gaelic." she replied, stretching her legs.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Doesn't like ... hardly anyone speak tha' anymore?" I know it's not a dead langauge but most people just know a few phrases or words ... At least that's what I remember through the haze of booze.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona laughed heartily ::

"It depends on where you are. Not too many in this city, no."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I finally realize that my speaking has become slurry and stupid. "God. I haven't been this messed in a long time."

I get to my feet, using the kitchen table for support so I can stretch my drunkened self.

Fiona Devlin
    "Where are you going?"

:: Fiona scurried to catch up, suprisingly agile in her condition ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Um .." I lazily point behind me towards the bedroom. "I was gonna go ta bed."

Fiona Devlin
    "Oh, alright."

:: She led Michele down the hall and curled up into bed with her ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I was tired as hell and really couldn't keep my eyes opened anymore. Warm bed was calling me, but still, this was the perfect ending to a less then perfect start to the day. I have my love curled up in my arms and I fall asleep with a smile.

Fiona was right. We had fun today.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast