Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Abounding Coincidences - Intricacies of Love

Fiona Devlin

[WoD] Abounding Coincidences - Intricacies of Love

:: Fiona stretched in the center of the fitness room, clad in a black yoga unitard. A whistle from behind her broke her concentration, and she peeked over her shoulder at Michele ::

"Very cute."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I stroll up to her and smile, "I can admire."

Little did I know that Fiona had an entire room dedicated to working out. There were weights (loose weights and devices), various cardio machines like a treadmill, and lots of punching bags. The center of the room was a large squared mat which I presumed was for her martial arts training. I basically found out about this room a few days ago when she went back to her physical routine and couldn't find her. I poked my head in here and my jaw dropped. People pay good money for this as a service. She had it all here and it made me wonder just how well to do Fiona was...

Moving around to her front, I lay down on my belly with my feet swinging back and forth in the air. "Whatcha doin'?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Getting back into my routine again. I've gotten a bit lazy." she replied, settling into a full split as she raised her arms above her head.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    My head follows the motion with much enjoyment. Hello ... "I didn't know you were that flexible."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona leaned forwards on her belly, trying to hide the smile on her face as Michele oogled her. Instead it brought her face closer to Michele's and she laughed ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I laugh. "I'm clearly a distraction."

I hop up to my feet. "I'll leave and letcha be."

Fiona Devlin
    "No, please stay!" she cried, hopping up to keep her from leaving. She caught Michele's hands and smiled sweetly.

"I don't mind."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Well, can I really say no with a face like that? She looks so awefully cute and pitiful at the same time.

"Okay." I kiss her. "I'll stay but where can I be so I'm not in the way."

Fiona Devlin
    "Bah, you're welcome in here whenever you want. It's nice having someone to share it with. Sit wherever you like."

:: Fiona kisses back, then returns to her yoga routine ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I find a bench against one of the walls by the windows and sit down as comfortably as I can. Eventually I just lay across my belly again, Fiona must think I'm lazy, heh. Least I can watch from here and get a little idea of how what a real workout looks like. My only exposure to that was in High School and I know they were rushing you through it and only touched on the basics.

Fiona Devlin
    :: After a few minutes, Fiona rose up again and began the shaolin five animals form ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I lay there in fascination as Fiona began her routine. My knowledge of the martials is, well zilch, but she has to be a black belt in something. Maybe two things. It's amazing to see how skilled she is especially for being so young. She must've been studying since she was old enough to walk.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Tiger, Crane, Leopard, Snake, and Dragon. Fiona seemed to transcend herself and become each creature in mind and spirit as she moved. She completed the cycle and then looked over to Michele ::

"Would you like to learn?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Only when she looked at me did I realize she was done. I blink several times and laugh as if that was the funniest thing I've ever heard. "Oh please. I can barely chew gum and walk at the same time. Only thing that has coordination is my fingers and feet, but that's music."

Fiona Devlin
    "I can teach you, if you like."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I raise a brow. "Are you sure? I might break something. And when I mean something, I mean me."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona gave a warm smile and held out her hands to Michele, encouraging her to get up from the bench ::

"Oh come on and try. I promise you won't get hurt."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I really don't feel too confident about this, but I know Fiona won't let anything happen to me so I take her hands and stand up. "All right."

The hesitation in my voice lets her know I'm still nervous but I'm pretty sure she knows that already.

Fiona Devlin
    "First, let yourself relax. Close your eyes."

:: She let go Michele's hands and did likewise ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    When Fiona closed her eyes, I glance about the room in some reflex like if I do the same, someone's gonna jump me. Silly, I know but I've always been on edge with the way I grew up. Always having to watch your own back and wondering if the person you were talking to was gonna stab you anyway (physically and mentally).

It was just Fiona tho, so I have no reason to be so anxious. I close my eyes and try to relax. Course, I really don't know how to do the last part. I kinda rest my weight on one leg, then the other. Dangle my arms and shake'em to chill ...

... then I peek over at Fiona to see what she's doing.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast