Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend of the Millennia

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani

Closed Roleplay [WoD] Girlfriend of the Millennia

Hey. I'm Michele Hawkins and I'm an Immortal, doomed to fight for the rest of my life for some elusive prize that no one has any clue what it is. Nice huh? I mean, if I'm suppose to loose my head over it, you'd think they'd be nice enough to tell me what the hell I'm fighting for, right? It still boggles my mind. Anyway ...

I've grown to accept my immortality after a bit of fuss, which included several loud arguments with Fiona (that's my girlfriend), bitching and moaning during training (Immortals can only die by having their heads cut off, hence the sword training), and running off to face an Immortal for the first time who was several centuries wizened by the Game (that's the prize thing again). Well I won, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be talking here. Balan, the guy I killed, was a pirate and sailed with Black Beard himself. He was a nasty, perverted man whose only joy in life was bringing misery to others and pleasure to himself. Fiona was right, the world was better off without him and thanks to his death, I'm a whole lot smarter for it. See, when an Immortal kills another Immortal, we absorb all their memories and skills. I know what you're thinking and don't worry, it's nothing like them taking us over. Whatever magic transfers those abilities melds it into our psyche as if it was ours to begin with. Hurts like a bitch when the transfer takes place but when it's over, I'm still me and it awakened a curiosity.

I’ve been with Fiona for a little over a year, most of that time I wasn’t an Immortal and really didn’t question just how old she was. Well, eventually she told me she was over a millennia old. Over a thousand years old in laymen’s terms. Okay say it again with me, over a thousand years old! Good god! The things she must have seen, and done (I try not to think of who she’s done and how many, ugh… ), and with the knowledge I gained from Balan it makes me want to know everything (yes, including the ick previously mentioned).

So here I am, snooping around Fiona’s study. I mean, this is the most opportune time to do this since we just moved into the new condo. All of her books, magazines, diaries and notes are all still unpacked and ripe for the noseying! Yes, I could just ask her about her life but I’ve been doing that for the last year, but I want to read about what happened while it was happening and get a new perspective on the woman I love. Besides, she did say whatever is hers is mine too! So, it’s technically not snooping! Right?!

With a tapping of a finger against my chin, I debate which taped box to open first. There was one already on Fiona’s desk so why not that one? I get to sit down and pry.

I get a box cutter and gently slice open the hidden stories waiting for me. I pull out several diaries that didn’t look that old. They were all of the same olive color and design; the cover indicating which year they were from. I had 1970-1975 in both hands and placed them on the desk. There was still a lot to look at. I also found several hardcover books (Fiona always bought hardcover) that were stuffed into here as well. I line up Watership down, Centennial, Poirot’s Early Cases, and Star Wars – The Adventures of Luke Skywalker (??? – Need to ask about that one) and nestle them together between two cherub bookends. Next, I find some old National Geographics and hello, what’s this? Fiona’s been holding out on me. She has a 1973 Playboy! Shame on you!

I look around like a kid trying not to get caught and flip through the magazine, reading the articles of course. I forget how much time is passing as I thumb through the pages and admire the beautiful women of the 70’s, turning the magazine sideways to have the pinup unfold before me and reveal FIONA???!!! Her assets are barely covered by this sexy Alice in Wonderland lacey outfit while stretching out on some mushroom.

”What the hell?!” I say louder then I want to but I was stunned shock here! C’mon, I’m looking at Fiona nude and not in my bedroom!!! There's obviously so very little I know of her, and very little of HER that the world hasn't already seen.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona entered the study and gave a mock scream of shock as she peeked over Michele's shoulder ::

"Where did that come from???"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    "Sh - OW!!!" Fiona scared me so badly that before I could finish swearing, the magazine in my hand flew into the air and the back of the recliner tipped over, spilling me onto the floor.

Oh yeah, I was busted.

Fiona Devlin
    :: The magazine fell open, right on the page with Fiona posing on a table in a very erotic version of the mad tea party ::

"That isn't me!!!" she exclaimed, her cheeks burning brightly.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    My cheeks were red too, because I was caught, though seeing Fiona embarrassed like this is rather funny. I blow the bangs outta my eyes and point in mock accusation, "Like hell it isn't!"

I get up and take the evidence and put the page next to Fiona's face. Of course it was her. "A perfect match my dear."

Fiona Devlin
    "If you think that's me, it's living proof you've lost your mind!"

:: She took the magazine and turned the pages, her cheeks glowing even brighter as she tried to keep from laughing ::

"These are utterly silly! I can't believe I posed for these!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I snatch the magazine back and look at my lover as if she was insane, "Is there anything else you'd like to tell me that you've posed for?"

Without waiting for a reply, I start rummaging through the box to try and find more evidence!

Fiona Devlin
    "Michele Hawkins!!! Get out of that box!!!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I bump her away with my hip as my greedy hands produced a binder that said '1976' photoshoot. I round the table to get away from her begin to open its contents.

"So ... what do we have in here hmm?" My voice is nothing but playful. There are few times I can really mess with Fiona so I'm totally going to ride this one out for as long as I can.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona dashed about the table counterclockwise and made a grab for the folder ::

"You are being a brat!"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I lift the binder up over my head and did a spin to avoid Fiona's nabbing hands. "Yes, but you love me, oh what's this?!"

When the binder came back down, I was staring at Fiona's sand covered butt. The shoot was done on some beach. "Hmm. Guilty again Ms. Devlin. Posing for Playboy didn't get you excited enough it seems."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She narrowed her eyes and stood with hands on hips as Michele perused the photographs ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I flip through each photo, humming and making 'ooo and aaah' sounds. One particular photo forces my eyebrow to arc. "Oh, dear."

I turn the binder around with a sheepish grin as the naughty photo comes into view. Fiona was posing inside a shower, pouring milk down her nude body. "Water wasn't good enough?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona sat down at the table, hiding her face in her hands ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I laugh. "What? You shouldn't do things that someone might find out about."

My finger turns the page and I find the cream of the crop. Fiona not only pouring the milk onto her but also drinking it. "Think we should blow this one up and hang it over the fireplace?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: She looked up with a grin ::

"Ha ha, you're very amusing, now put them back. Please."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Okaaaaay, fiiiine..." I whine like a child who was forced to put away a toy and put back the binder and Playboy into the box. After a moment, I bust out laughing again because Fiona's cheeks were still a bright crimson.

"You shouldn't hide your secrets from me." I stick out my tongue. "At least, not anymore."

Fiona Devlin
    "You can look at the rest later."

:: she hopped up and walked into the kitchen ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I kinda shimmied, a bit confused. "Why can't I see them now?"

Fiona Devlin
    "Popcorn shrimp."

:: she placed a plateful of them on the counter in front of Michele, along with some sauces for dipping ::

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast