Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WoD] The Council Convenes

Jude
    “How am I what?” I ask, perplexed. The Man From Chicago looks familiar. Probably been to one of Lefty's tea parties before.

Martin Le Roux
    "Doing?" Martin asked. The language semantics game was not one he prefered to play. He made a note to be more careful with his word choice around Jude.

Jude
    Doing what? I swat away an invisible fly, the little voice in the back of my mind that wants to give The Man From Chicago the verbal run-around.

“Semantics,” I mutter to it, rubbing my eyes.

“I'm... tired. Feeling a little hungover, in fact. Lefty throws a mean party.”

I smile, stretched skin that looks unnatural.

“So, when are we going?”

Martin Le Roux
    "As soon as you have whatever you need to take with you." Martin looked a Jude with a genuine, almost child-like curiousity. He half wondered if he would launch of into another game, or chase more half-imagined specters of various types, or something entirely different.

"If you want to take anything, that is." He looked between the Elder and the Malk, waiting for approval. If Jude didn't bring anything, Martin would be forced to clothe him. Extended bouts of dirty clothing wouldn't do.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I'm a monster. I'd really hate myself if I didn't just look so damn good.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    Jude was awkward, such was his nature. It was his way of testing others, evaluating whether they would make good sport. If they would play along with his games, they entertained him. If they would not, their frustration entertained him just as much. Fortunately I had chosen a guardian who had ample patience for the Malkavians.

“I've taken the liberty of packing a suitable wardrobe. That should be all you need.”

Jude
    I frown. As if it isn't bad enough that Lefty is shipping me off to Chicago, now he's packing for me, can't wait to get me out of the door. I feel like a kid being carted off to Summer Camp. Maybe there'll be some ginger ale and cucumber sandwiches stuffed in the trunk too! I flop onto one of the couches, and I'm sure that I see Lefty wince out of the corner of my eye.

“Well, you heard the man, Martin. Sounds like we're peachy keen, good to go.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12