Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [WoD] Saturday Afternoon (COMPLETE)

Fiona Devlin

[WoD] Saturday Afternoon (COMPLETE)

:: Fiona attacked the heavy bag with a flurry of leopard punches and whipping kicks from various angles while Michele ran on the treadmill. Finishing one more quick combination, she reached for her water and sat to cool down ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    The flurry of Fiona's punches were drowned out by Mozart coming through my headset. It was the only music I was listening to lately because I needed to have that piece engrained in my brain as if I wrote it myself. I was supposed to be relaxing and I was, kinda. Working out usually set my mind at ease and I always listened to music while doing so. Just, Fiona didn't have to know what I was listening to.

Fiona Devlin
    :: She watched Michele briefly as she took another chug from the water, then walked to the center of the home gym and began a kung fu form. Tiger & Crane ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    I barely heard the beep of the treadmill warning me that I was done. The machine began to crawl to a stop to ease my heart rate back down to a reasonable beat. I had spaghetti legs but I felt better.

Stretching, I grabbed some water and took off my earpieces, noticing that Fiona had moved onto the mats. I stare, well really ogling, as she went through her kata. It was poetry in motion. Her limbs were one fluid force moving in the air. The routine gave notice to the power and strength hidden inside her small frame. I envied her power and balance, but I also didn't have centuries to perfect it. I'm only nineteen and have no need to fight. I hate it actually...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona noticed the oogling as she was nearly finished, and her dimples gave away her amusement in spite of her focus to complete the form ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Busted. I had to laugh and grabbed a towel to wipe the perspiration off my face before finishing the last of my water. Fiona's concentration was a little off but she was still focused on finishing her routine, so I let her be as I went to the fridge and stole some more water.

Fiona Devlin
    :: She finished and freed her hair of the ponytail she wore as she walked over to Michele ::

"So, where would you like to go for lunch today?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Uh...." I shrug, "No clue. Why don't we stay here today?"

I was a homebody and Fiona was still trying to break me of it. She was always wanting to go out and do whatever caught her fancy. Me? I like being at home, practicing my music, studying for my class and reading for pleasure.

Fiona Devlin
    :: She laced her arms around Michele's waist, pressing their bellies together as she stole a kiss ::

"Whatever you want, but I do have a present for you, later on."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Fiona..." I sigh and escape her embrace playfully. "I've told you I don't need anything. Even today."

I move behind her and lace my fingers around her waist, kissing her neck lightly. "You're all I need."

Fiona Devlin
    :: She leaned her head back against Michele's shoulder, giving a trill as she melted into the embrace ::

"Mmmmmmmmmm .... still, you're going to love it."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Her insistence wasn't surprising. It was our one-year anniversary after all. There was no way I could talk my way outta gift and knowing her, it was something extravagant. As for my gift, ugh. I can't afford anything. Everything I have is because of Fiona and trying to find something she didn't have was next to impossible. Mainly because I couldn't afford the ancient artifacts she would want.

I had to do something simple to express my love for her. I hope she likes it.

"You're not going to let me off the hook then are you?" I kiss her cheek in surrender. "Then let's go out, but you pick the place."

Fiona Devlin
    "Splendid! I know the perfect place!"

:: She gave Michelle another kiss, then wiggled herself free and scampered happily to the shower ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I scrunched my nose, worried. Fiona was too happy. That meant we were going to someplace new and spicy. My tongue's gonna get a workout and not in the most pleasant of manners.

I shower too and afterwards I'm in our bedroom with only a towel on, trying to figure out what to wear.

"Hey. Is this formal, casual, or business causal where we're going?" I call out to Fiona who is still doing up her hair in the bathroom.

Fiona Devlin
    "Casual." she replied, still naked from the waist down as she walked into the bedroom to get some clothes.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Good, casual is more my speed when we go out. Putting on a nice pair of slacks and a sweater is much easier then that whole dress thing. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal and if I have to spend more then five minutes getting ready to go out, I freak.

I choose a pair of fine black pants and a off white blouse with a simple pale blue and beige floral pattern on it. My hair's a snap. A little mouse to get the hair outta my face and I'm golden.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona admired her a moment before slipping into a pair of jeans ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I finish straightening out my bangs and move my head side to side so I could check out the finished product.

Yeah. I look good and from the peek I saw from Fiona, she approved too. "You almost ready?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: She put on a simple silk blouse and then reached for her boots as she sat at the foot of the bed ::

"Almost."

:: She bowed her head down, trying to hide the smile on her face ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    "Cool." I slip on my black shoes and wait patiently at the bedroom door for her to finish.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast