Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24 season 5

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

[spoilers] The new president. [/spoilers]

I think you might be on to something

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Colander on the head... check. Ferrets... check. Imperial insignia... check. Pants... well, three out of four ain't bad!

I bet his wife is a traitor too.

Originally posted by Ryan Pode
    I bet his wife is a traitor too.
    I actually doubt his wife is one. I suspect though Audrey's father is involved in it though

Big Shocker
    So Logan is the mastermind. I was right when I guessed it, although it was a wild guess. Now Jack is really going to have his hands full. There aren't too many people he can trust.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

HUGE!! I didn't know he had the guts to do it.

HUGE!! I didn't know he had the guts to do it.
    Well I think he has been pretending to be stupid and weak. It does make since, I see the comparisons to Kaiser Soze

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Poor Jack, whole world is against him now.

Poor Jack, whole world is against him now.
    Yeah he has few people to turn to. Although, I bet he asks Buchanan for help since he is on the outside now. And I also have a feeling Audrey's father will be pulled back into this, not sure whose side he is on. What Jack needs to do is get evidence and give it to the VP since I am guessing he is good.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    What I'm betting will happen now is that Logan will set up the VP for a fall, blaming him for what's happened today, set him up as the leak in his place. The big question in my mind, is A) Is Mike Novec in it, and B) Is the President's wife in it? B) I'm certain the answer is no, but then again I was sure that Logan was not involved. I also betcha that all the laid off CTU employees reform into an outside unofficial agency to continue their mission.

Originally posted by Park Kraken
    What I'm betting will happen now is that Logan will set up the VP for a fall, blaming him for what's happened today, set him up as the leak in his place. The big question in my mind, is A) Is Mike Novec in it, and B) Is the President's wife in it? B) I'm certain the answer is no, but then again I was sure that Logan was not involved. I also betcha that all the laid off CTU employees reform into an outside unofficial agency to continue their mission.
    I think it is safe to say that Martha knows nothing about it. I say that because she confronted Logan with nobody in the room and told him that Palmer was going to tell her something, and she went on about this conspiracy. So I think she can't be involved. Now, how will she react when she finds out the truth is the question. Novick could be either way. I could have sided with Logan because he was mad still at Palmer for firing him in Season 2. However, he did warn Palmer about what cummings was going to do to Jack last season. I guess we will have to wait and see about him. The other mystery is Heller (William Devane) I think he will come back and help Jack right now. If he turns out to be bad, I can't see how Jack could even stop Logan.

Intense episode First Heller was a fool, he should have listened to Jack. I so hope Henderson goes down soon, I hate that man. Next week looks great, can't wait to see what happens.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

I was actually suprised by Heller's "betrayal", an interesting twist to the story. As long as either one of them don't end up dead by the end of the series I would think it highly likely that Jack and Audrey end up married. I think Heller will probably end up dead though, and I wonder what happened to the secret service guy. But it appears that Mike Novec isn't in on it, and I feel he will play an important part in the final stage. I also have the feeling that as a last resort Logan will call in the Chinese to get rid of Jack

Terrific episode if Itzin (Logan) and Jean Smart don't get emmys for their performance then a crime has been committed. They were both terrific in that episode. I loved that scene with them when he told her the truth. And poor Audrey losing her father like that was awful. I hate Henderson even more, I can't wait till somebody kills that creep. Who are these new guys? It looks Logan is being manipulated by someone. That one guy with the glasses used to be in ER I know that. I like next week's episode Jack taking a plane hostage .

TheHolo.Net Moderator

This weeks episode was interesting, for a second there I thought Audrey was going to die as well, that would really have pissed me off. I think it won't be too long now before Logan is captured, and then they go after the people who are manipulating Logan. I'm thinking that they are like a corporate alliance of bosses or something like that, kind of like the group the one guy had running in the last Tombraider movie. The airplane apparently has British and French delegates on board, I wonder where it is heading? Could be a real sticky situation for Jack if it lands in China

Originally posted by Park Kraken
    This weeks episode was interesting, for a second there I thought Audrey was going to die as well, that would really have pissed me off. I think it won't be too long now before Logan is captured, and then they go after the people who are manipulating Logan. I'm thinking that they are like a corporate alliance of bosses or something like that, kind of like the group the one guy had running in the last Tombraider movie. The airplane apparently has British and French delegates on board, I wonder where it is heading? Could be a real sticky situation for Jack if it lands in China
    I am wondering if they are connected to the Season 2 Villains the ones Nina worked for. We have never really found out who those people were.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Well, tonight was really an interesting episode. The main question I have, is whether or not Henderson either really did intend to help CTU or if he really had betrayed them and was covering his tracks with that flash drive excuse. I guess we'll see next episode. Ah, so much happening.

Here is what I think will happen. Bierko carries out his revenge and the people who Logan works for are wiped out by a multipule warhead missile, and Logan himself is brought to justice one way or another. Henderson dies by the president before he is taken down, and Bierko is killed by Jack. I think Mike Novic and Martha are the ones to take down Logan himself.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

How about in the previews for the massive gun fight that takes place at the President's complex?

TheHolo.Net Moderator

I must of missed that scene.

Well in that case...

I guess CTU or the military might move to take control of the president's retreat, or something of the like

Last night was great, I am wondering if any of those missels will hit their targets next week. First Hendersen, Jack will either kill him or he will escape to come back next season (kind of like Nina) I hate Hendersen and would love to see Jack kill him badly, but they might keep him around like they did with Nina (heck they kept her alive for three seasons). I think Bierko will be killed. Now Logan's handlers will not be found out, IMO. They will survive this and here is my theory. I think that scene will be somewhat true, I think Jack will point and gun and say, "We will have Justice here and now." And Logan will start squeeling. He is too much the weasle I think he will talk but his handlers will be too scared to let him lived and right before he gives Jack anything useful a bullet will come out and kill him. Jack will try to chase down who did it but the person will escape. I think the last scene will reveal that the sniper was Mandy (the assasin from Seasons 1, 2, and 4). I think that will fit in with the mystery of the show, and parrell Season 2 when Mandy tried to kill Palmer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast