Thread: Moving!

Jade Doment

Moving!

*jumps up and down, all happy now, since shes holding a key to her new house in her hand*

We got the money up that we needed, barely. Salvation Army helped us out with $150, not much, but something. Ken sold his boat and 51in HDTV to get the rest. The landlady agreed to let us make $100-$150 payments towards the sec. dep.

We will begin packing soon, and moving off and on, until July 1st. I will pay the last $550 at our current rathole, give the landlords there a 30 day notice, then split within 2 weeks time.

*chuckles*

Imagine all those boxes when they come to inspect the apartment. Cant evict us over it, WERE ALREADY MOVING!!!!

*cackles manically*

Eylisa
    yay? Im not sure, you seem happy but the thought of moving... Icky...

Jade Doment
    I agree, but Im renting a whole house for $500/m and moving out of my rathole apartment that I refuse to pay $550/m for.

Yurza Magus
    wow.....I wish I had found that kinda deal. Instead all I got was a garage I was able to turn into a nice studio type room and pay 300 for it will all utilities included....then again it could be that I'm in one hell of an expensive state to buy a house.

Jade Doment
    Could be. LOL

the drawback is with the $550, heat, water, and sewage was included in rent. With the $500 rent, I have to pay every bill, even heat, water, and sewage.

I wish we could find an apartment for $550/month. As it is, we're paying roughly $1450/month right now for the one we have. Yeah.

Happy for you Jadey! Movig is icky, but having a house is teh YAY!

Jade Doment
    Thankies, thankies!

*resumes beating Ken over the head for making her pack and move everything herself, while he goes fishing every morning*

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    okay, beat him with the fish he brings back then

Sorsha Kasajian
    glad to hear things are working out for you Jadey. And we have rp stuff to talk about soon, so keep your eye on your pm box at meras.