Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Vigo Affair

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Then they sleep in hell, for what they've done. And so will the rest of them."

:: She touches Mira's face, catching a tear with her fingertip ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    She pulled away from Sorsha's touch, looking off to the side, "I hate allowing you to see me like this."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha frowned as Mira pulled away ::

"I understand, Mira, but you don't have to protect yourself from me. Not ever."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    "I know." Miranda admitted after a long silence and looked at Sorsha once more, not liking the expression on her face.

She reached out a hand and traced her thumb slowly across Sorsha's lips, "Don't do that."

Miranda felt safe with Sorsha. It was why her anger often got the better of her around her lover's presence. She could vent and express her feelings without anyone judging her, but it always ended up hurting Sorsha in the process. A fact Miranda hated and wasn't sure how to change.

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: Sorsha's lips form into a kiss at Mira's touch ::

"Andron will be honored as a great man, just like your Grandfather."

:: She closes her eyes, and holds Miranda's hand against her cheek ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    "I know." Miranda, who was quick with eloquent words, found that she was repeating herself. Her uncertainty passed and pulled Sorsha closer, "But I do not think that was the only reason you wanted to see me in person."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Yes. I also wanted to tell you that the time is right for a takeover of Black Sun. I've called hits down upon 5 vigos who I know can't be trusted. Saaseeri will prove to be difficult, but I am going to offer her a chance to make the right decision before I call a war down upon her head."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    Disappointment crossed Miranda's face, "I was hoping I could stand beside you when the time came, but I'm afraid I can't. Not with what has happened at Endor. Eyes are turning towards me from inside the Imperial Palace. My work with Anar is only beginning, and I will help the Empire crush the Rebellion."

Her eyes narrowed in determination, "And I will."

Sorsha Kasajian
    "Not to worry ... "

:: she kisses Miranda's hand with deep affection and smiles, her eyes sparkling in that way that Miranda knew all too well. Sorsha had been born into a family of assassins, and she was very much like her Father ::

" ... I know you will."

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    She blinked, looking at Sorsha as if noticing her there for the first time. "I need to go see mother. Otherwise I'd stay."

Sorsha Kasajian
    :: She says nothing, but holds Miranda's face softly in her hands and kisses her before she departs ::

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    She returned the kiss fondly and said nothing more when she left. Miranda was relived that Sorsha didn't ask to come with to see her mother, Lise. The confident woman that showed signs of cracking in her lover's presence would be completely gone when she reached her mother's condo.

This would be a private moment reserved for only mother and daughter, and Miranda had put it off for long enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12