Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Tribute

Yurza Magus

Offering Tribute

A small YT-1300 freighter ended the atmosphere of Ch'hodos during the dawn of the planet.

Well atleast it looks like dawn, the Dark Jedi apprentice thought to himself as he sat the shuttle down on a low level cliff. He gazed out of the cockpit and grimaced. How could anyone live here? It's so barren. All I know is this trip better had been worth it. If Dalethria or this Vicet I've heard her talk about isn't pleased with this then I don't know what it will take.

He unbuckled his harness and stood from the pilots seat, stretching. He had been in that seat for almost tweenty six hours meditating. It might have been good on his mind, but his body just wasn't used to sitting still for such a long time. He headed towards the supply hold of the ship to check on his "cargo". He had felt their fear the entire time through the trip and it was exhilirating. It was even more exciting that they were Jedi. They could feel the world and darkness around them through the Force. He knew they were trying to stay calm, but it was becoming harder by the moment for them.

He walked back to the cockpit and headed towards the communication board. Now all he had to do was get a hold of Dalethria or that other girl, Milivikal since those two ran this place. Then once he got in touch with them, he could offer them his sacrificial Jedi.

Xavier Russell
    The young Jedi Padawan wrestled against his bonds to no avail. No matter what he coudn't break them and he wasn't skilled enough to undo them with the Force. He might have been able to loosen them to the point of slipping his hands out, but he couldn't focus enough to think of that idea.

"Please let me go. I have done nothing to you," he called to Yurza.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza held up his hand and he was rewarded with a small thump as the man was thrown against the wall and knocked unconsious. He went back to the communication board and tried to bring up someone. He sent out a general homing becon and then he decided to take a littl ewakl outside.

He hit the ramp control as he made his way back to the ramp. When it was finally lowered, he stepped outside and was rewarded with a gust of wind that blew sand in his face. Ugh...maybe I can't reach anyone through the comm, but I can reach someone through the Force.

He reached out to the Force and expanded his awareness searching for some other sign of life.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    There was a presence. Close. Almost as if it was on top of him. Adraudia had been stalking Yurza from atop his ship, waiting for the right moment to strike the oblivious male.

It happen so quickly. Yurza was upright, trying to glean where the presence was coming from, and then he was firmly planted face first into the ground. The Witch was on his back, pulling at his hair to expose his neck. "Who are you offworlder? Why have you come to Ch'hodos?" The woman hissed at him. "You who have defiled this planet with your presence!! Answer me!! There was a flash of red as the sun rays hit against the blade Adraudia had produced.

Yurza Magus
    Everything happened at once and he just reacted out of instincts and reflex. Yurza reached up and grabbed the woman's hand holding the knife. It wasn't that strong of a grip, but for now it would keep him alive long enough to think of something or convince her to get off. However is pride wouldn't just allow him to be cooperative.

"Who am I? Who are you? My business is my own, but if you really want to know, then I seek a conference with Dalthria Mal Pannis."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

She struggled against him, but held her own and matched his strength. The blade did not move closer, but neither did it move away. Danger was still immanent for Yurza. "There is no conference with my Master until I know who you are and why you are here!"

Yurza Magus
    "Your Master? What are you talking about? As far as I knew, I was her apprentice, and I've already said that my business is with her and her alone."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

The male's stupidity was grating. "Dalethria serves the will of Vicet. She is our goddess' hand and Millivikal her voice! I am their apprentice and servant! Their will, is my will!"

Adraudia leaned down and pressed her cheek against Yurza's head, "Again I ask you, what business do you have with my Master?!"

Yurza Magus
    Yurza lowered his free hand to the ground and using the Force and his own strength, pushed up, knocking Adraudia off of him.

"Again I say my business is my own, but if you wish to really know, it concerns the Jedi I have in my storage hold," he said rising to his feet and dusting off his pants. "Only when I see Dalethria will my plan be known to any but me."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

She flipped up onto her feet and crouched low on the ground like an anmial, dagger still in hand. Adraudia sneered in disgust at the male, but if he was indeed who he said he was, she could be punished for harming him. "Prove your words. Prove you are Dalethria's Apprentice."

Yurza Magus
    "And how would one be able to prove that? It isn't very hard to just lie about it," he sneered as the words came out. He slowly sifted his weight to his back leg, freeing his front for a kick if this woman decided to attack him again.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

"That isn't my problem, male. Prove your faith, then I shall take you to Dalethria."

Yurza Magus
    "Faith to who? This Vicet she is obssessed with or my master?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

She was ready to pounce on the male and rip his throat out with her bare teeth, but the centipede stopped her from going through with it. Adraudia's head twitched and she began to talk as if being forced to do so, "Ffffaaaiiith to to your Maaaasterrrrr."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza smiled. So, some of the stories are true...

He lifted his hand and the cargo bay door opened. A squirming body fell to the floor as Yurza walked over to the Jedi Padawan. He lifted him up by his hair, and threw him at the feet of the blue haired woman. "Would you pefer the body as a whole, or would the head suffice?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

The head would be perfect! But it was her own thoughts, not the thoughts of her Master.

She began to stroke the Jedi's hair in fascination, a gleeful expression written upon her face, "As he is now. It is up to Dalethria to decide his fate. Not mine nor yours."

Xavier Russell
    Duncan jumped to his feet and tried to knock the woman over. "My fate is mine, not yours or anyone else!"

Yurza Magus
    Yurza backhanded the Jedi. "Will you shut up already? you will not get out of here, and you will be presented to my Master."

He turned back to Adraudia. "Annoying little buggers aren't they? Anyways, have I passed your little exam? Can I see Dalethria now?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

"Exam?" Her head twitched to the side, "Twas not an exam. I have not met you and I am protective of Vicet's chosen. It just is."

Slowly Adraudia rose to her feet, closing her eyes. After a couple minutes they opened again, staring straight at the Jedi. "It is done, Yurza."

Yurza Magus
    "Whatever you say. When do I get to see Dalethria?" He asked, picking up the broken Jedi and throwing him over his left shoulder.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast