Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ciao babies

Ciao babies

I'm off for christmas vacation at Disney World. See you kids in 9 or so days.

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Summer Box Office Contest 2008 - Winner!
    Try the root stew, you will. Taste good, it does.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Have fun! Make sure to try Universal Studio's Terminator 2: 3D The Ride and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney MGM studios. Those are a blast and probably my favorites overall. Seaworld is also a recommended visit. In Magic Kingdom, I would check out Pirates of the Carribean, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Hall of Presidents to name a few. Oh, and try to plan ahead how to avoid the queues because they can become horrendous. Get in at park opening, and make it first to the most popular attractions. The queues tend to calm down near park closure as well. Take notice of when the parades and fireworks start.

Vice
    Forget everything and just go to Universal Studios.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Considering this is at least your second trip to DW, have fun and don't drink too much.

Anuis Ma'artra
    Go to Pleasure (or Paradise don't remember which its called) Island and sit and enjoy the Jazz and blues, drink a Bourbon neat and smoke a A. Fuente for me Chuckles. That was the best part of Florida for me lol

Vice
    I still say just go to Univeresal Studios.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Have fun!

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
    Considering this is at least your second trip to DW, have fun and don't drink too much.
    I read that as 'second trip to Discworld'

Slayn Cloak
    Yeah Islands of adventure is much more fun. ( universal) but I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. :P

Nevlonniel
    Have fun!

Say hi to Shawn and Chris for me!

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    Not happening, unfortunately. I have classes/work and he's only here during the week.

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

Oh, well, fine. The I'll say hi to you for me.

Hi.

Back.

Went to MGM, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Islands of Adventure, and spent a day of doing nothing (and shopping @ Downtown Disney, which was easier on my feet than another day at Universal).

We have a few traditions that my friend and his family partake in down here. One, we go to Ohanas, which is an insano Polynesian super buffet, and we eat till near death. Another day, we do "Beer around the World" in Epcot, where we drink a beer from each of the 11 countries, and then eat dinner at Oktoberfest in Germany. When you order the große Schwartzbier, you'll get a liter mug of Dinker Ackel thrown your way, which will ensure that you get totally destroyed after everything previously. We ate at other great restaurants too, like Margaritaville, Rainforest Cafe, and others.

There was no need to get hosed at money pits like Pleasure Island, because we could buy booze at our hotel, since we were staying on Disney property (Mighty Ducks All Star hotel). We picked up a pint of whiskey each night and had a nightcap at the pool before bed.

Me & my friend also played foreigner a few days, faking accents and generally messing with everybody else. At the top of my form, I was flipping switches on Mission: Space like a madman, speaking in scouse and asking "Ben" to tell "Susan" I loved her very much, if I didn't make it out of the landing alive. Apparently my scouse was enough to convince a native at one point, who waxed philosophical to me about the "f'n United". I can't vouch for the veracity of my scouse, because I was beyond drunk at this point. I didn't use the sick bags in Mission Space either

I think I got hit with a shoe at one point

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Erin
    you are to ebil..

lol! That sounds like a blast. I can't believe you went on Mission: Space drunk and didn't sick up.

I don't get disoriented on it in the first place. It's one big relaxing ride for me. The air gets squeezed out of my lungs, my face pushes flush against my skull, and all my blood pools in my feet, but I've never gotten queasy from the experience.

I got a little queasy when I went on it. I can only imagine what it would be like if I were tipsy too!

Loki Ahmrah
    Your scouse accent I will have to hear.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Don't expect much. Geordie and Cockney are easy faire for me. Scouse is an undiscovered country and I'm wingin it.

Loki Ahmrah
    Well, you can always learn from listening to my dulcet tones.

Kelt Simoson
    Im yet to hear you scouse accent there Loki :-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast