Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Destinies: Convergence

TheHolo.Net Poster

The namana berries taste like namana berries!

AKA
    Holly

Retro Destinies: Convergence

Her hands were shaking. The Jedi looked down at her slim hands, and extended her fingers outward, studying them as they trembled. Her dark brown robe was pulled up over her short hair, concealing her face in it's shadows. Many people wore similar robes; sturdy clothes that were suitable for long journeys.

Yet people still looked at the young woman and mouthed the word "Jedi" behind their hands at each other. She hoped there wasn't an altercation on the transport. She did not want to have to step in. She needed time... time to prepare herself for what was coming.

Unfortunately, there was no privacy on this very public transport. Meditation was nearly impossible, with the distractions, and her distracted thoughts.

I'm goin' t' die. Her bleak thought was almost immediately replaced by a scolding one. If that's what you think, then you won't even have a chance. There is no try. Do, or do not. And if my "do" is "I'm goin' t' die." then I'm frelled already. Of course, meditating on her trembling fingertips wasn't exactly encouraging.

First, what was she heading towards? James Prent, a city girl who'd only been off of her home planet less than five times? Duros was an unknown to her. She'd never been on a space station, let alone an alien space station metropolis. The Duros as a species were tall, hairless, green skinned, and had oversized almond shaped yellow eyes. The person she was trying to find was short, tow headed, and blue eyed.

Five year old Jax Tondry was depending on her to find him. From her visions, she knew that much. Heading off alone... somehow that was right too. It had to be.

James stretched, and got up from her seat, taking a slow walk around the transport to get the kinks out of her body. If she was heading into what she thought she was heading into - she needed to be ready to go at a moments notice.

Her lightsaber bounced lightly off her leg as she walked towards the dining area, yellowed lights giving the transport a dingy, used glow. She didn't expect the food to look appetizing. Back to 'first.' I'm heading towards Duros, a woman who has kidnapped her own son, and a powerful Dark Jedi. I am heading towards what very well might be my death. It had played out that way nearly every time in her visions. Last time, she had not been killed, and a few times before that... It seemed to be random. As though the Force could not decide what it was going to do with James Prent.

Whatever it was she was heading towards, it was her destiny.

and if you go, furious angels will bring you back to me

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    "Come on, Jax, eat up. We have not much time." She smiled encouragingly at her son, who was still screwing his face up over the tray in front of him. The food was foreign, she'd give him that much. But he was wasting time, and they were on a schedule. Silus was expecting them in a certain amount of hours, and if they didn't get under way soon they'd be off schedule.

Not that Xilarian couldn't wait a bit. But, she didn't want to make him wait. Not this time. They'd been apart for almost three weeks, and she was ready to head home to Onderon.

To head home, with her son. Lilaena De'Ville forced one more smile at the obstinate child who was now poking his plate with his fork, pushing it away from him. "You are going to spill your tray if you keep shoving it like that, Jax."

"It's yukky." He crossed his arms and glowered at her, looking a lot like his father.

Lilaena set her face, using as little emotion as possible. "If you are not going to eat, then you will not get any desert." She brushed her hair out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear. Opting to blend in as much as possible, she was wearing clothes that blended in with their surroundings. A simple blue jumpsuit with boots. Her lightsaber was resting in her bag, which was set on the chair beside her.

Impatiently, the Dark Jedi looked around the food court. She was surrounded with green tables and white chairs, all bolted to the floor. Taking Jax shopping for some new clothes before they left had been amusing, however, the 'food' court gave a new definition to the name. The word 'inedible' came to mind.

"Never mind, Jax, you are right. The food here is horrid." Lilaena scooped up his tray, and twisted in her chair, dumping the entire thing, tray and all, into a nearby garbage can.

He grinned. "Can we go back t' the Temple, an' get some real food? Dad can cook, y' know, and James makes me grilled nerf cheese san'wiches sometimes."

Gods, he is so beautiful. The only good thing Pierce gave me. "No, we have talked about this before, and I am not going to go over it again here." Wait, who is James? He hasn't mentioned him before. "Is James one of your Dad's military friends?"

Jax shook his head, his face starting to set back into his stubborn look. "No, James issa girl an' she's a pana- pandawan. Like me." He stuck his thumb proudly at his chest. "I am gonna be a good Jedi."

If I hadn't been so afraid for his saftey, I would never have left him with the Jedi. "I know, and Mommy is going to teach you how to do that." She leaned forward. "You want me to help you learn about the Force, don't you? So you can be strong like your daddy?"

He nodded, "Yes!"

She smiled tightly. "Well then. We have to get going, I have a friend I want you to meet. His name is Silus, and I have told him all about you, and he really wants to meet you too." Hopefully Jax would soon stop asking to return to Pierce and that awful 'Temple' on Coruscant. He was still young - only five years old - and could be molded and trained.

De'Ville picked up her bag and slung it across her shoulders. "Come on then." She put her hand out to Jax. "We have a long way to go." And I never want to come back to Duros again.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Well, you're here now, James. The Jedi knight looked around the spacedock, trying to figure out which direction to head in. There were hundreds of signs, all in garish neons, some blinking, and all advertising different transportation agencies, or hotels, or entertainments.

Think.

James closed her eyes, a small bag slung over her shoulders. She'd only packed enough for one night. No, concentrate on what's in front of you. Jax. But if she had to stay more than a few days, she'd be in trouble. Anyway, it wasn't like she had money for a hotel. At least, not a nice one.

Quit it! Concentrate, you! Sighing, James opened her eyes, and headed for some seats that were molded out of one piece of thick plastic. Plopping down in one, she blew out her breath, and closed her eyes again. She had managed to concentrate enough to meditate on the transport over. Slipping into a Jedi meditation was simple, and something that she'd done many times. However, there had been no visions, no advice from the Force.

Her stomach growled, and James' eyes popped open. I'm not going to get anything done unless I get something to eat. The Jedi pushed herself up to her feet, and stretched for a moment, making sure her legs were nice and loose. She didn't want to have a cramp while she was walking around after spending so much time on a transport. She'd slept for a lot of the time, meditated for a few hours, and spent the rest of the travel time trying not to freak out.

The Jedi Knight walked up to an employee of the spacedock, and inquired about food. She was told there was a nearby shopping center with a more than adequate food court. James headed in the direction she was pointed, following the signs that she found. It was within walking distance from the dock.

First some food to clear my mind from my stomach, and then I find you, Jax.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Everything was going well. No one suspected that she was on Duros, so close to the Corellian system. Why would she risk getting so close to her old enemies?

It was the perfect hiding place.

Everything was going well. Until...

"James!" Jax was pulling on her hand, and pointing eagerly to the side. "James, James!"

Who?! Oh, the padawan friend? Instantly alert, Lilaena located the female her son was straining to get nearer to. Short, covered with a dark brown robe, the padawan certainly didn't cut a very impressive figure. "We cannot talk to her right now." Her words were muttered between clenched teeth. A Jedi, here?

Lilaena yanked on her son's arm, pulling him back towards her. A small application of the Force pressed his teeth together, and sealed his mouth closed. Tears instantly sprang to his eyes, but it was too late, the Jedi was already looking around.

De'Ville pushed Jax to her other side, out of the Jedi's sight, and put her hand in her bag, closing her fingers around the hilt of her lightsaber. Jax stumbled on a chair and fell down, crying silently as he was still held up by her grip on his hand. Here it comes.

"You! Stop it! You're hurtin' him!" The Jedi's hood fell back, revealing a young woman in her early twenties, with short dark hair.

"Then I guess this is going to be the hard way." De'Ville let go of Jax's hand, turning her head to talk to him. "Get under a table Jax, I'll be back to get you. I won't let her take you away from me."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    It was happening too fast. She didn't feel ready! One minute she was walking to get lunch, and the next thing she knew Jax was only twenty feet away from her calling her name. Tears threatened to overflow as she heard his voice.

But, the woman standing beside him... James shrugged out of her cloak, letting the brown fabric slid to the floor. Her lightsaber went into her hand, and she took a few steps forward, shortening the distance between her and who she could only assume was Lilaena De'Ville. The other woman muttered something, and Jax crawled underneath a green table, peeking out from between the white chairs. He seemed to be crying, but he wasn't making any noise.

"Let him go!" James was standing in a wide open space, a huge hallway in the middle of the shopping center. De'Ville sneered at her, and dropped the bag she was holding to the ground. There was a lightsaber clutched in her fist as well.

The newly knighted Jedi took one more step forward, her lightsaber held in front of her. With a flick of her thumb, the blue blade ignited with a snap-hiss. The Dark Jedi had yet to say anything, still standing facing slightly to the side, her arm stiff and holding her lightsaber hilt away from her body.

As James settled her stance, her lightsaber in front of her body slightly diagonally and pointing up, the other woman turned her head just a bit. Just enough to look at James in the eye. The shorter woman swallowed hard as the green eyes glaring at her radiated hate.

"Let. Him. Go." James tightened up her stance, leaning slightly forward.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Streaking lights reduced to a vast starfield as Figrin's ship came out of hyperspace at the edge of the Duros system. The Azure Starfire glided smoothly into planetary orbit, and as the primary orbital station came into view, the large public transport he and Pierce Tondry had sought was present, docked on the outer ring.

"That's it," Figrin pointed out. "It's markings match the ship that left Coruscant just before we did. Let's just hope that we're not too late."

With clearance granted, Figrin guided the ship to an open bay, it's landing gear clanking against the floor just after he fired the manuevering thrusters to slow the decent. Once he secured the computer and control systems, he looked to Pierce.

"Let's go. James is probably already on the main promenade."

The two Jedi moved swiftly out of the docking bay and down a long hallway toward the central ring of the Duros station. Foot traffic was heavy, the station's main shopping court was overflowing with every sentient species imaginable.

Figrin sighed, dismayed.

"This isn't going to be easy."

"Maybe not for you. It's my son we're looking for." Pierce shut his eyes and bowed his head.

Two Jedi closely related to one another often shared a bond in the Force. This bond could serve as a monitor of their mental state and a homing becon in times of need. Pierce intended to apply the latter capability to this case.

Hopefully.

His concentration began expanding outward, but sorting between the tangle of emotions became difficult before Pierce even reached ten feet. Whispers of thoughts grew to murmurs, then to shouts trying to holler over each other for attention. Hee gritted his teeth and forged on, pushing past inner fears and sadness, through screaming base instincts of need or lust, trying to find the single little spark of emotion that would be his son.

Then he encountered something else, something far more telling that gave him his son's location even as it gave him pause for thought. His eyes snapped open and he pointed. "That direction."

"You sensed Jax?" Figrin asked.

"No. Collective terror. The kind of response I get when I ignite my lightsaber in a crowded room."

"James must have already found Lilaena, then," Figrin mused, then he straightened. "We need to get to them, fast."

"No." Pierce gazed quietly at the throngs of sentients whose thoughts whose needs he'd felt. "Alerting station security and making sure the innocent bystanders are out of harm's way is the bigger priority. I can take care of that better than you can. You go on ahead; I'll catch up."

"Are you sure?" Figrin's brow furrowed with concern.

Pierce swallowed. "If you promise me you'll watch out for my little boy, then yeah. I'm sure."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?

Stunned, Figrin responded the only way he could... accept the responsibility placed upon him.

"Your son will come to no harm," he said calmly, giving a slow nod of his head, indicating that he understood what it took for Pierce to say what he had. "I promise."

With that, the Jedi Master headed off in the direction Tondry had felt the disturbance. He moved quickly, at a jogging pace, but not a full sprint. There were simply too many people, and Figrin found himself weaving back and forth, between groups of bystanders and bustling shoppers. He looked around, searching for signs of an impending conflict, or perhaps one that had already begun. If Figrin had weakeness with the Force, it was sensing the emotions of others. He had a danger sense that would spark when something was imminent and closeby, but it often didn't work well in crowded areas.

"Where are you?" he murmored to himself. "James... Jax..."

Just as frustration began to set in, he overheard a passerby mention he had spotted a woman with a lightsaber near the food court. Acting instantly, Figrin hurried in that general direction, not knowing the battle had already begun.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Her body turned slowly to face the foolish girl who was threatening her. "Let him go? I do not think so, girl." De'Ville's saber ignited, and the Jedi took one step backwards. "That is what I thought."

Smug, the Dark Jedi started to turn back to Jax, but the girl surprised her. For a padawan, she seemed awfully sure of herself, step back or no. "You won't get away with this, De'Ville." The blue lightsaber swished through the air, the hum instensifying as the smell of ozone filled the air.

There were people around them, Duros natives, and visiting aliens, but it all seemed to fade away as De'Ville faced the Jedi once more. I am through with words. She put her hand out in front of her, throwing the Jedi backwards with the Force. Sprinting forward, she followed the girl's fall, ready to split her in two with her lightsaber.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    Had she had time to think, James might have thought she was in over her head. As she was tossed backwards with the Force, she heard the screams of those watching. Jedi were supposed to protect the innocent, not get their rears handed to them by the evil-doer.

I'm not goin' t' get the dren kicked out of me. James felt her feet brush the smooth tile flooring, and tried to get her legs underneath her before she hit the ground. No such luck. A decorative potted plant caught her behind the knees, and she crashed painfully into it, breaking the container and sending dirt everywhere.

She gasped for breath, and heard the hum of a lightsaber near her. Green eyes blazed down at her, and she saw De'Ville smirk. "I think you left the Temple a little early. And without backup. How... foolish." The amethyst lightsaber flared over the Dark Jedi's head, and came down on her. James remembered the saber in her own hand just in time, bringing it up and around to block what could have been her death blow.

With a grunt, she kicked her leg up, catching De'Ville in the stomach and pushing her away. The lightsabers disengaged from each other, and James rolled off of the broken pottery, getting to her feet. De'Ville was still smiling, a cold, calculated smile.

James straightened in her defensive stance, lightsaber held at the ready. Her beige leggings and tunic were comfortable, and allowed as much movement as she needed. De'Ville did not wait to attack again, her movements swift and sure as the purple lightsaber spiralled in towards her. James blocked, and blocked again, taking a few steps backwards as the Dark Jedi advanced.

They were about twenty feet away from Jax, in the main promonade of the mall. The Jedi Knight looked at him, and could barely make out his small white face from underneath the table. He was still silent - she hadn't heard him cry out at all. I can't let her get me too far away from him.

But she'd allowed him to distract her. De'Ville found an opening in her defenses, and lunged in, piercing her shoulder with the tip of her blade. Her tunic disintegrated at the saber's touch, and her flesh froze and burned at the same time. James cried out in pain, but batted De'Ville's saber away from her body as the weapon retreated from her shoulder.

"Feels good, doesn't it." De'Ville's eyes flashed evilly, but James didn't stay around to find out what the rest of the sentance was going to be. She turned, and ran towards Jax's table.

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

LV and her group of Sith existed the non-descript yatch onto the landing bay of the Duros space station. They had "borrowed" the yatch from a couple that had been vacationing in the sector. It was deemed a better plan to come in a ship that could not be traced back to the Sith Order, and thus it was decided to take one of Order's Corellian Strike Cruisers and commandere a vessel at the edge of Duros space, well outside of Duros' sensor net. The Strike Cruiser had at that point remained at the edge of Duros space while LV and the three other Sith that accompanied her had made their way to the space station.

All four of them, herself, Vega, Je'gan, and Dalethria, were in civilian clothing, with additions to change their physical appearances. They were too well known in this Galaxy and had to take precautions that they would not be recognized. Even so, they would also be masking their Force presence so as not to be sensed by their target.

They'd moved steadily from the landing bay into the space station, mingling with the other dozen species that were walking the hallways and milling in stores, keeping their eyes and senses open, searching for their target. They'd only been there a few minutes before LV's steady steps slowed to a stop. Her head slowly turned, much like a radar would, looking down a small hallway to her right that appeared to spill into an open area. She sensed anger and fear. And it was wafting through the Force at a strong rate.

She looked momentarily at Vega before walking down the hallway. At the end, it opened into a large shopping area. There were several balconies that extended above and below them. Scanning first the balconies above, her eyes moved downward until they stopped at the lower level.

Down on the main floor, in the center, was a large food court where countless of aliens converged for various delicacies. Except at this moment, they were getting a show with their meals. There was a young woman with an ignited blue lightsaber, a Jedi by the looks of it, opposite an older woman with her own ignited lightsaber, a woman LV knew all to well.

She took out a commlink, bringing it up as she looked at Vega.

"Make your way around to the other side. We'll have to corner De'Ville. See if you can find a way to get her to surrender. Anything. Beat her senseless if you have to." She narrowed her eyes. "And keep your eyes open for Jedi. Where there is one, a young one at that, there are more."

She looked about, noticing some security guards beginning to show up to try to disband the commotion below. She added one last thought. "Best to make it as quick as possible."

She then gave her attention to the comm, switching to a secure and encrypted channel. Her message was brief and intended for Darth Vader. "We have located the target. You may begin your course to the Duros main space station."

Switching the comm off, she pocketed it once more, and went the opposite direction Vega had gone, heading towards the lower level.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

His legs carrying him as quickly as possible, Figrin following the arcing outer edge of the promenade. The crowds seemed to be thinning out, less people blocked the path of his anxious search. He still wasn't sensing anything, and afraid he had gone the wrong way, the Jedi Master stopped to get his bearings. He was on the first level, the food court extended to both side of the main footwalk. People were still present, and there seemed to be no alarm among them. There was nothing to indicate any concern or disturbance.

They have to be here, Figrin thought hurriedly. Pierce said they were in this direction. And someone saw a woman with a lightsabre...

His danger sense flashed at that moment. A ripple in the Force; but it was centered anywhere. It was a general feeling of discomfort. Figrin looked all around, yet nothing or no one stood out. He continued to move along, scanning every open restaurant and shop.

Just then, screams were heard, echoing from around the continual arc of the promenade. People were hurrying away, moving in the direction from whence he had come. It had to be James and Lilaena.

Figrin took off again, and as he rounded the bend, he saw bright elongated flares of colored light. They were already locked in combat. Security guards were just begining to arrive on the scene, and busied themselves herding bystanders away before interviening themselves. He pushed his way through the crowd, against the grain, all the while hoping, somehow, James was still alright.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “Move, move!” A young Rodian was swatted aside as Vega ran the perimeter of the first-floor walkway. As he moved, he kept close to the railing that overlooked the plaza below and watched as the ripples of chaos and panic spread outwards from the dueling pair. He found himself slowing his pace long enough so that he could get a better few of De’Ville, and for a moment felt the smallest pang of guilt at the thought that he might be a proponent of her destruction. It was a fleeting sensation, however, and as he looked away, his eyes caught those of his Master and he felt a sense of urgency returning.

Ahead was a staircase that wound neatly down into the food court. While some civilians had done the smart thing, and headed for the complexes exit, others had made for higher ground. Most had lost their bearings and logic, because of the panic, though a still lucid few were simply after a better vantage point from which to watch the unfolding drama. Vega seized one such rubbernecking half brain by the collar, as he took the steps two at a time, and launched him back down into the food court – knocking others left and right like human bowling pins.

Emerging onto the food court proper, the Lupine halted. If his previous display of ferocity had not been enough to mark him out as dangerous, then his next action made it crystal clear. The disengaged hilt of a lightsaber leapt into his right hand, the sight of which sent people fleeing from around him. Ahead, the conflict raged on. Soon the other Sith would descend onto the far end of the court. Not long after that, he expected, other Jedi would arrive. It was always the case that wherever there was one, a handful more were following in tow.

Je'gan Olra'en
    Instinct born of long training missions in the past prompted Je'gan to follow his Master. A perverse sort of humility countered: he'd be less of a liability to two Masters - Mistresses, that was - than to a single Lord. The memory of being tossed around by many people with De'Ville's strength was still fresh, even though Videl, Sorsha, Mortis and so forth had all been encountered almost a year ago. More recently, he had had the experience of being thrown around like a toy by Liam Jinn. Not pleasant.

So he stayed close behind LV and Dalethria, rather than follow Vega. He felt a touch insignificant in all of this.

The guards, though...once the 'all clear' to drop Force-masking was given, he could easily take control of a half-dozen of them. In controlled circumstances he could do twice that, but this was anything but controlled. Smiling grimly under his new beard, the young Knight contented himself with observing the situation below.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The fool had turned her back on her destruction. James was running towards Jax's hiding place, lightsaber still on, although seemingly forgotten in her pain. De'Ville ran after her, determined to finish her off.

Suddenly, James halted, whirling on her pursuer, blue lightsaber flashing across horizontally. De'Ville countered roughly, their sabers crashing together with enough force to make each woman take a step backwards. "I am going to kill you for trying to take my son away from me." She shoved James off of her, and slashed brutally inward, attempting to take advantage of the wound she had already dealt to the Jedi.

"I know." James grunted painfully as she blocked again, and again. De'Ville frowned to herself. The Jedi was not overcome with fear, even though she seemed to know that she could not win this fight.

And then there was another distraction. Some people went tumbling down the stairs leading from the first floor down to the food court. James flinched, and De'Ville drove inward again, battering ferociously at the young Jedi's defences. I thought you came here alone, Jedi... She hadn't felt anything to indicate -

She lost the advantage, momentarily, at least. Her eyes caught sight of the man who'd emerged in the food court, and she so very nearly lost all control that the small gag in Jax's mouth was dissapated instantly. Vega?! But Vega was dead!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    She was being beaten back, finding that with all her training suddenly it was very hard to maintain even just her grip on her lightsaber hilt. With the battering she was taking, her hands and arms were absorbing much of the shock of impact, and her right arm was starting to go numb from a combination of that and the pain of her wound.

De'Ville was focused in on her, working on piercing her defences. And then... those green eyes tracked away from her, and Jax started wailing. Confused, James nonetheless pressed to the offensive, slashing De'Ville's saber out of the way and using the Force to shove the Dark Jedi backwards.

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

LV reached the food court shortly after Vega had made his presence known by shoving a dozen bystanders to the side, clearing a path for himself directly towards De'Ville. And shortly after that, De'Ville was flung backwards by the Jedi, coming even closer to Vega.

LV smiled at the irony of a Jedi unbeknowingly helping them aquire their target. She begun to move in when she was brushed aside by a tall man, a man elbowing his way towards the Jedi woman. This would not have caught LV's attention had it not been for the brief touch and destinctive brown robe that flowed past her. He hadn't even noticed her as he b-lined to the young Jedi's aid. She was once again engulfed by the crowd as they tried to reach the nearest exits.

With a Jedi Master in the mix, things would get complicated.

"Incoming." The message was brief and quickly related through the Force towards Vega. She would leave him to take care of De'Ville, hoping that Je'gan would jump in if he required help. She would deal with the Jedi if they interfered.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

He at last emerged from the crowds, getting past the security detachment, only find the beginnings of a warzone. Tables were overturned, chairs scattered and broken, garbage bins overturned and food left sitting by patrons whom had wisely chosen to run for their lives than stick around for the fireworks.

In the midst of the mess, Figrin saw James, standing near one of the tables still upright. She was hurt, a sabre burn on her shoulder that she was intinctively clutching. Jax was nearby, hiding underneath the table, looking terrified and as if he just wanted to go home. A few meters away from them, a woman, clad in black, was getting to her feet; a woman that could only be Lilaena De'Ville. She had an air of anger about her, but for some reason, she wasn't quite as Figrin had originally perceived her.

But, the fourth person in the mix came as a shock, and perhaps represented the greatest danger yet... a being Figrin knew of well... and made him stop in his tracks.

Vega, he swore silently. The rumors of his death were untrue, and how he was an unexpected and volatile addition to an already precarious situation. The only question was... why? What did he have to do with all of this?

Things had suddenly become far more complicated.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    For Dalethria, this was merely a sporting event. She would only interfere if required. Across the street and away from the food court, she had made certain to be far away from any Jedi eyes and stayed out of sight. Her involvement would only be necessary if Lady Vader asked for it. Both Mistress' knew of Dalethria's real purpose here and it was only to observe how the situation was handled.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She recovered quickly, in spite of Vega's resurrection. In fact, it actually fueled her more, angry that he had tricked Silus (and her) so cruelly. It was the sort of thing he probably got off on.

The Jedi brat threw her backwards, but she landed it with a roll, ending up on her feet once more. Van-Derveld was nearer, and the Jedi was closing the gap, blue lightsaber flashing as she ran up. "Frell this," De'Ville closed her eyes lightly, and concentrated.

A pressure wave emanated out from her, sending the Jedi sprawling on the polished floor, and even knocking Vega off his feet. The wave was indescriminate, a strong ripple of the Force that got weaker the further it was from her body. She was the rock in the pool of the Force. She was a god, and the Jedi was merely a gnat, waiting to be swatted.

De'Ville advanced on the fallen Jedi, lightsaber held threateningly as got nearer to her prey. James was struggling to get to her feet, the wind had been knocked out of her.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast