Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drall, their comming to take you away! HaHa!

Rasha Vill

Drall, their comming to take you away! HaHa!

OOC: If you wish to join, please ask before posting at TSO or by PMing me first. Thank you!

IC:

"Sammy! I need those datapads! We are approaching the landing pad!" Rasha calls from her chamber in her personal shuttle, as she quickly finishes tiding herself.

Rasha leaves her chambers, dressed in her fine Crimson red semi-formal dress, with her designer gold belt loosely around her waist holding a small 10 shot blaster, and her communicator. As she leaves her chambers she bumps into Samantha holding an arm full of datapads.

"Here they are, Miss. I hope they all are there." Samantha says, slightly short of breath.

Rasha does a quick look over the pads, and places them in a briefcase. As she is finishing with the pads, the pilot of the shuttle calls over the PA system that they have 1 minute till landing procedures commence. Rasha looks up at Samantha.

"Its show time..." She says with a slight nervous sigh, as the two of them head to the boarding ramp.

At the ramp, the rest of the sith delegation is already there. Rasha looks towards Lady Vader.

"Alright, from what I've heard from my people, the Jedi pretender landed on the planet yesterday, the uniforms for our expendables all fit the appropriate people, and the governor and his son are both going to be present for the talks with us.

Though I still have heard nothing about the mock Republic fleet, or the small sith fleet the will respond to the distress call. Do you or any of the people with you know anything about the status of them?"

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

"They are being taken care of." LV was to the point. She didn't want to boggle the Mayor's mind anymore than it needed to be. "You just take care of your part."

LV was in a simple semi-slick black suit, similar to her usual catsuits she wore. A silver belt made of small loops hung loosly at her hips, with her double-bladed lightsaber, now in two pieces, one at each thigh in special holsters. Her black crushed velvet cloak hung closed at her neck, the hood drawn over her masked face.

The other Sith that were part of the honor guard were standing at the ready, waiting for Rasha to descend. They would follow as honor guard were meant to do.

Rasha Vill
    Rasha takes a deap breath, and lowers the landing platform, after doing a quick check over herself to make sure that she had everything, right down to her boot knife. Then she straitens her posture, and and makes her way down the Ramp where she stops three meters from the ramp, in front of Governor Shaln. Rasha bows her head slightly, in respect for Drall and it's people.

"Greeting Governor Shalin, it is an honor for myself and the People of The Sith Order that we should be graced with the privlage to speek with you and view the outstanding beauty of your world."

Rasha keeps a polite smile on her face as she looks back up at the Governor, thinking to herself... sheesh, If I sucked much harder I'd be getting chunks of butt cheek...

Rasha then bows her head towards the Governor's son

"We are equaly honored to have you join us in our discusions, young one. I hope that your father has taught you much of what will be progressing today."

Rasha knows fare well that nether of them have been taught much about combat, and that they will not really catch the full meaning of her last statment. Then looking back to the govenor she says after they have given the customary greetings...

"Shall we go inside and move on to business?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    The honor guard stood stoic throughout the exchange of pleasantries. Though Vega did not enjoy acting subordinate to the Mayor of Corellia, he did love a little deception and was sure that he would enjoy the events that would soon be in motion, as a result of their deception. He kept his eyes locked forward, his face obscured by a heavy hood, and allowed himself the smallest of smiles at the squeamish reactions from the Governor and his son.

Random Person
    As they approch him, Governor Shalin bows to them. Though after Rasha has finished her greetings, he says...

"The pleasure is all yours. I have only agreed to let you come here so show you that we do not require the help of you or your sith."

Rasha then asks to go inside.

"Very well. My son Lexen will take the group of you to a confence room, well I make arrangments to show you around the government house."

The govenor the turns and walks away. Leaving Lexen to deal with Rasha and the sith.

"If you would please come with me." Lexen says as he walks to the building. "I must appoligise for my father's behavor. He has been rather sour since the death of my sister. I admit that it is tragic, but I do not see how he can blame TSO for it. It was the Jedi that did it, and The sith captured the one responsable."

Je'gan Olra'en
    Elsewhere...

Clad in a slightly darker version of the stereotypical robes, and brandishing his lightsaber Magor - which, purely by coincidence, had a blue blade - Je'gan Olra'en was busily impersonating a Jedi Knight. He'd been ending disputes almost non-stop, putting his performance just enough over the top to make it realistic for the circumstances. Yet he wasn't causing trouble, at least not yet. He knew he had to play the part of a Jedi who'd heard of the Sith delegation and who had come to Drall to present the flip side of the coin. Anything else was just too suspect.

Currently, he was routing a street gang and restraining - both facially and by action - his desire to take the rout to the level of slaughter. A few hands amputated, a few weapons disabled, a few mind tricks used. Those last were the true Jedi Mind Trick, a far different sort of thing from what he usually employed, but they were certainly more in-character than a mental influence that would leave subjects with sporadic amnesia and mild psychoses.

The presence of LV and his new Master, among others, was strong in his mind. The next phase of the plan would come - hopefully - within hours.

Rasha Vill
    Rasha follows Lexen, with her small antourage close behind her.

"You are too kind young sir. But even I must admit that if we had been more attentive with protecting our people, then the Jedi would not have had the chance to destroy the hotel, and thus your sister would still live. You father's behavour is understandable due to what you and your family have gone through."

SWFans.Net Poster

catwimmin for teh win!

LV and Vega looked practically like twins, both tall and lean, hoods drawn, and flanking the Mayor. They held themselves high yet kept to themselves, watching every move the Mayor made, the Drall deligate, and everyone around. They were very much acting the part of honor guard.

Beyond the landing platform, down in the city, in a dark alley, LV sensed one of their own. She allowed a small smirk to play upon her lips, hidden by the shadow of the hood.

She let her minds tendrils move from the city to scan the skies above, sensing TSO's ships in orbit. As for the faux Republic ships, they had not yet arrived. But soon they would.

Random Person
    Lexen smiles as he looks over at Rasha.

"You are and understanding, compasonate person Miss Vill. I can only hope that the rest of the people you represent are the same."

He takes Rasha and the others with her into a casual meeting room, and takes a seat motioning for others to sit.

"All of you are welcome to sit. Unlike my father I do not see myself better than anybody." As others are sitting he asks "If any of you, be you only a servent, guard, or diplomat have any questions about my home, I will do my best to answer them, while we wait for my father to return."

Southstar
    -Elsewhere-

Je'gan had chose to go out and futher the illusion of the Jedi on Drall, Southstar preferred to stay in. His mind was heavily weighed with negative thoughts of possible failure. If it were ever revealed that the terrorist acts yet to come were preformed by Sith... It would be a major blow to the Sith Order and their planetary aquisitions.

His main concern were the actual Jedi. For one, the actual Jedi could easily disprove the terrorist Jedi. And since the Sith's information barrier did not encompass Drall, the governor was open to that information.

In Southstar's hands was a datapad and the disc in it contained a small encoded document. Once uncoded by whomever, it would read as orders from the head of a small, independent Jedi organization to its operatives on Drall. He set it down underneath his Jedi cloak and gazed out the window of the cityscape before him. Did this world have a clue of what was to come?

Lorani T'sava
    Lorani was having fun believe it or not, impersonating a Jedi Apprentice. It's not the fact that she's acting like a Jedi Apprentice, just the fact that she's impersonating, doing a deception which is the fun part. Yes, she could use her illusions to disguise herself, but that would take alot of concentration to keep it up and at night it wouldn't be up while she's sleeping. Instead she's going for a very good make-up job and dyed her hair so it's a different colour then her normal hair.

She's dressed in some acquired Jedi robes which surprisingly fit her perfectly. She'd been busy all day yesterday with ppl asking her to help resolve some disputes. She'd even taken a bit of time to play with some of the drall children which was fun.

Hopefully soon, the real fun will start.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Truth be told, Vega had very little interest in Drall. When offered the chance to question Lexen first hand about his home world, not a single question sprung into the Lupine’s mind. He did not even make a move to sit, but instead fell into place behind Rasha’s seat, a constant reminder of the Sith presence looming over the planet.

Je'gan Olra'en
    The last gang member fell, and Je'gan doused his lightsaber to the applause of passersby. People, at least right here and now, liked Jedi. Or else they just hated gangs.

He spared a look up to the sky, anticipation rippling across his face and darkening into something that a Jedi just might feel upon sensing the presence of a Sith of LV's or Vega's power. Shaking his head for effect, he moved on.

Rasha Vill
    Rasha was silent so a short while, in order to give the others a chance to ask questions, but nobody took the chance. So Rasha takes her turn.

"Sir, this building that you use as you government house is not of Drall construction, is it?"

Random Person
    Lexen Smiles.

"You are very perceptive Miss Vill. This building was contructed by the Empire when..."

At this point Shalin enters the room, interupting the group of them.

"Alright! If the group of you will follow me, I can show you what I meen by we do not need your help."

The Governor then turns and walks out of the room, and the others rise and follow.

He shows Rasha and her people, a number of places in the government house, starting with the offices of transportation, and ending with the offices of defence.

"As you can see we have everything under control, We do not require any assistance from YOU or your sith! Now if you would be so kind as....."

A person at a desk speeks up. "SIR! We have a message comming in from the VSD Pride Of Drall. Republic ships have exited hyperspace and are Demanding the surender of our planet! They are powering sheilds and moving into attack formation! The Pride is requesting orders!"

The Governor almost chokes when he hear this, if it was not for the fact that he has a Sith representive on the planet, and that he had just said that no help was required from them, he would have surendered the planet, but he woul look like a fool if he did that now. So he quickly gathers himself and says,

"Power up all defences we have and prepare for battle! We will not go down with out a fight!"

Southstar
    As he gazed out the window, tiny forms began to appear in the sky. Though unidentifyable to the eye, the Force was telling him that this was it. A majority of the mock republic fighters and cruisers where still in space, preparing to cripple Drall's fleet.

He turned to the bed and clenched the Jedi cloak in his hands, sqirling it about, and securing it over his shoulders. Finally, he grabbed the datapad and secured it in the pocket of the cloak.

Je'gan, Lorani, I suggest we meet now. It seems things have begun. He called telepathically. He left the room without shutting the door, he did not intend on returning after the day was over. In a few minutes he would meet up with his fellow 'Jedi' at the memorial park down the road, as planned. From there, the attack on the governmental capital would begin.

Lorani T'sava
    Lorani smiles briefly before frowning to the kids that she's been playing with.

"Sorry, I have to go now."

Lorani waves bye to the kids and turns and runs off to the meeting spot, ready to have some fun causing havoc on the Drall.

Je'gan Olra'en
    Je'gan jogged up to the park, chafing fiercely under the coarse weave of his new garments.

Present and accounted for.

Southstar
    "Alright." Southstar started, "Our first task is to knock out the major communications and power buildings, which are displayed to our left." Southstar pointed to his left where the power complex located no more than a half a mile away. "Keep in mind this need to be an apparent attack, not just to the governor, but the people as well. Stealth is unneccessary. Now let's get going."

Southstar walked over to the borrowed speeder brought along for transport and got in. Time was important, they needed to take out the communications and power as soon as possible and then move on to task two: storming the governors mansion.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    As panic set into the Governor’s mind, Vega was hard-pressed to curb his mirth. With all of the self-control he could muster, he spoke in a slightly alarmed yet confident voice. He did not attempt to address his comments to Rasha alone, instead wishing to ensure that the entire assembled body was listening. “Madame Vill… I sense a disturbance in the Force. It is not only the Republic who has come to this planet - the Jedi are here too. I can feel their impiety as if they were stood in this very room.”

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast