Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hero

Heh, I lost interest in "cool" movies a long time ago. I'd rather have my mind engaged for one to two hours than simply distracted.

Shawn
    I liked Pitch Black, I liked TCOR: Dark Fury, but The Chronicles of Riddick was stunningly mediocre. They spent 3/4ths of the movie on a worthless sub-plot and then rush together an uninteresting ending. I wanted to like it, too.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Peter Chung + pretty much anything is going to equal a good viewing

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Nzat
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nikita Satach Steam ID: Nzat
    Originally posted by J'ktal Anajii
    I thought the color scheme was a little different than that. If I remember correctly, the Bhuddist rainbow says that green is the color of justice, blue is the color of grief, and red is the color of joy and/or celebration. In such a sense, we see that the green view is the ultimate form of what justice should eb served, the red is what he wants the Emperor to believe, and blue has the most tragic parts.

I have seen this movie twice, and already had seen The Emperor and the Assassin, so I had a decent knowledge of the subject matter. The first time I watched it I was left neither pleased nor disappointed, but watching it a second time was far more enjoyable. An excellent take on the format of Rashoman.
    I can't find the site I pulled my color definitions off of... but I think the colors are open to interpretation, make a good enough case about what you think they mean, boom, you've got a paper and a valid point. (one reason why I like writing papers on films and books.)

I personally can't wait to see House of Flying Daggers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123