Thread: Here Comes The Rain Again - Marga

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani

Here Comes The Rain Again - Marga

Navaria was perplexed. One of her Padawan's was curious in her abilities. Marga seemingly posessed a unique talent to move air currents about. It was much easier to do that then to focus her abilities solely throught the Force.

She needed to find how this was possible and if her assumptions was correct. Earlier today, Navaria had left a message with her student to meet her outside in the gardens around noon. Together they were going to experiment a bit and hopefully understand what was happening to Marga.

Marga Alton
    Marga had recieved the message from Navaria to meet her in the Gardens about noon. So, right at noon, she's stepping into the Garden, a smile on her face as she makes her way through the Garden. Ever since her last training session, she's been curious about her own powers. Using air currents to lift objects when others use telekinesis. That's truly different.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    She smiled upon seeing Marga entering the gardens and bowed to her once the Padawan noticed Navaria. "Good afternoon Marga. You are well I hope?"

Navaria was still concered about any relapses into her memory. They were rare, but did occur occasionally.

Marga Alton
    Marga bows to Navaria once she sees her.

Greetings Domna. I am well and I hope that you are as well.

Marga's smile gets bigger as she says this through telepathy.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "Quite well, thank you." Navaria sat down on the nearby bench and motioned for Marga to do the same. "Have any thoughts on your unique abilities since last we spoke?"

Marga Alton
    Marga remains silent for a couple of moments as she gathers her thoughts. She walks over to the bench and takes a seat next to Navaria.

Yes Domna, I have a couple of thoughts about my unique abilities. But I don't know how to express them. I'm terrified of what I might be able to do. I'm terrified with what I can already do by accident. And if it is true, what might I do accidently when I learn more about what I can do?

Marga shifts her position slightly on the bench so that she can look at Navaria. A look of being scared is on her face, as well as a look of complete seriousness.

I'm scared Domna Tarkin. I love my family despite how they've treated me, but I still hurt them. There are those that I love here, and I'm afraid I might hurt them as well. I have no desire to cause any of them any harm.

With what I may be able to do, how much control is needed, or will things just happen from the direction of my emotions?

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "Marga," her toned was filled with concern and honesty, "You are unfortunate to be caught with uniqueness. All Jedi are as such, but you have a power that no one else has.

Why do you feel to ask questions that you already know the answer too I wonder. A Jedi turns to the dark side if their emotions are not left in check. You know the same would hold true for you. You need to set aside your fears and focus. It is the only way that you do not end up harming someone or yourself and to not fall prey to beings that would use your abilities for their own purposes."

Marga Alton
    I ask the questions to help ease my worries about this. I just don't want to cause anymore harm then I already have.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "And what would ease your worries? I'd like to know, though I fear I won't be able to alleviate your concerns yet that someone may get hurt. With new territory comes with new dangers."

Marga Alton
    I don't know Domna. It's just that lately, I've been dreaming of what I did to my brother and it worries me that something like that might happen again. If I get upset, I lose my control and ...

Marga's telepathic voice trails off and she's silent for a moment.

I guess I'm just unsure of myself and on whether or not I'll be able to keep control if I get upset.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    This was troubling. Such thoughts would lead Marga towards fear and that would not be good. "Has anything we done so far in these last months instilled no confidence within you?"

Marga Alton
    Yes it has Domna. But I've also not come across a situation really where I got upset, at least not to the point where I lose control.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "Ah, a catch twenty two you find yourself in. You are afraid of what happens if you find yourself in that particular situation. But, should you find yourself in that situation? Hmm? As a Padawan it is difficult, but not impossible to control yourself that your emotions do not get to that level. Perhaps you do have the control and when the time comes, you will not faulter. So what is holding you back now is the fear of the unknown. That is your weakness now."

Marga Alton
    Marga nods her head slightly at what she is told. Could it just be that it's a fear of the unknown which is causing her these worries?

Thank-you Domna.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "Well, I am not sure about thanks so soon. We need to decide on a way for you to overcome this fear. Any ideas on how you can do that?" Navaria could offer suggestions, but this was an opportunity for Marga to work out her fear on her own. The results would be more beneficial in the end.

Marga Alton
    The first to overcoming your fears to address. Then implement a plan which will help you overcome your fear. What I need to do now is continue moving forward, despite my fears and prove to myself that I have nothing to worry about with my powers as long as I learn what I'm capable of, I should be able to keep control, even if I get angry.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "But there is no anger... only peace. Only the Force and a clear mind to manipulate the power within. There should be no ifs."

Marga Alton
    Marga nods her head slightly, accepting what Navaria says.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    Marga silently accepted what Navaria said. Whether or not that was good for the girl, she wasn't sure. The discussion hadn't gone bad and the Knight was enjoying their verbal spar.

They was still a lot to do though. "How has your lessons been going when working on them alone?"

Marga Alton
    Fairly well Domna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast