Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

Jedieb

Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

This might be an interesting thread. It will probably flounder thanks to Hasbro's irrational distribution system, but it's worth a try. Post any item you've recently added to your collection. It can be anything; toys, patches, stickers, posters, etc. Anything that you've added to your SW collection.

Jedieb

POTJ

This past Monday I added the following figures to my collection;
    Mechanic Chewie
    Bespin Escape Leia
    Amidala; Red Dress
    Saeseen Tiin (Jedi Council Member)
    Aurra Sing

Misc:
    Insider #52

jjwr

Re: POTJ

I Didn't even know they had figures of all those guys....damn Hasbro. I doubt anything will be added to my collection for a while, my gears have shifted towards my comic book and G.I.Joe collection. Speaking of Joe I'm getting a very cool 3ft long vehicle soon, MISB that I'm going to put away for a little while then open up and build....should be fun.

Jedi Master Kyle

Not a thing.

Aside from tatooine maul, I haven't bought squat since november '99

Jedieb

Downers!

You guys are bringing me down man!

Jedi Sed Rein

Collecting

well Jedieb maybe i can lift your spirts. i bought a tatooine maul, plo koon, naboo qui-gon and a boba fett from potf. if anyone can find any extra aurra sing and 300th boba fett i would be very happy to take them off your hands.

collect on guys.

DarhJin

Newest additions would be
    POTJ
    Plo Koon,Saesee Tiin,Mechanic Chewie,Leia Bespin,Aurra Sing.
    POTF
    Vader W/removeable helmet and hand
    CT Vader W/interogation droid
    CT Storm Troopres 2
    Gunner Station Vader
    12"Sith Lords
    12"Emporer Palpatine
    Tarkin 3 3/4"

That's about it since the first of the year. There is still along way to go this year.

Jedieb

12" IG-88

I was surprised to find the 12" Bounty Hunter wave at TRU today. I only picked up IG-88. He looks awesome!

trammel

My newest additions were:

Aurra Sing
    Bespin Escape Leia
    Mechanic Chewbacca

-Tom

Jedi Sed Rein

Latest Additions

just added the 12" darth maul and vader, obi-wan from naboo, aurra sing, 300th boba fett and adi gallia.

just a question should i open the darth maul and vader or not. they look so cool together and so detailed

jason

Jedieb

Re: Latest Additions

Well, I'm an opener so I say free those babies! It all depends on how you're going to display them. The new packaging does lend itself to display. If you take them out they have a tendency to take up more shelf space. You can always put them back in the packaging later. Remember, this stuff isn't going to provide for your retirement so don't worry about losing "value" if you open anything. Especially the 12" Sith 2 pack, those are gathering dust at my local TRU. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but this isn't going to be a rare item. So I say open and enjoy!

Jedieb

Latest Additions

Comics
    Star Wars Tales #7
    Underworld #1

I missed the 2nd issue of the Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon mini series. I'll have to search around for that back issue.

DarthSnikelfritz

i've freakin finally found a r2-b1 at wal mart the other day and the 12 maul with speeder bike. ive been a happy camper lately. but as of right now im cutting down on collecting-need to save up for my amp.

darthsnik

Jedieb

Congrats on R2-B1, good luck with the amp. Rock on dude!

Jedieb

I missed the Appentice Maul when it hit my area last week. DAMN! >(
    Anyway, tonight I picked up the lastest EU novel;
    Edge of Victory I: Conquest

trammel

Today I added a Sith Apprentice Maul to my collection.

-Tom

obiwankenobi77

The last thing I got was the Lego mindstorms droid developer kit for $20.00, I thought it was a pretty good deal so I bought it and made it into the R2-D2. I'm still looking for Aurra Sing though

trammel

I just picked up two Commtech Wuher figures at Toys R Us for $1.97 each.

-Tom

Jedieb

Vintage ROTJ Jabba The Hutt Playset w/box.

I just got the Jabba in the mail today. I picked it up in an ebay auction and I got a pretty good price on it ($35 after shipping). I heard that some Wuher's started showing up at clearance. Congrats, $1.97 is much better than what the Fan Club was selling them for. I still haven't spotted Aprentice Maul, but he'll show up eventually. It's good to see some stuff is finally starting to show up.

Jedieb

I haven't found anything at stores in over a month but I did pick up some stuff online recently,
    Empire Building by Garry Jenkins
    12" TC-14 (kbkids.com)

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast