Story idea...

1. Aurelias Kazaar
    Aurelias Kazaar
    I had an idea about Kazaar/LD/few others being hired to clean out an imperial outpost (relatively small) by Gorgja's second in command who wanted to make it part of Gorgja's territory. The hook could end up being Imperial reinforcements show up so LD/Kazaar/etc have to fight for their lives to get out. Almost Alamo situation, except the "right people" win.
  2. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    I like this idea and think we should do it on Lothal as you suggested over FB. Setting us up as a merc force makes sense and is the story hook I need to put things back into gear, I think.
  3. Aurelias Kazaar
    Aurelias Kazaar
    I need to do more research on Lothal (i.e. watch Star Wars Rebels) but I like the idea of it happening on Kothal. Seems big enough to have some fighting and small enough to have the reinforcements cause problems.

I figure one reason why Faraa Niinimaa (Gorgja's second) wants the territory is how it sets up a foothold on Lothal. Gorgja can start worming his way into Lothal and use that as a way to get more power on the Outer Rim. He can also take over mining operations to grab Kyber crystal and sell to both the Empire and the Jedi. Plus, he can provide other supplies to businesses (including the Empire).

Gorgja likes to play both sides, while completely being neutral (he's a businessman-err-business Hutt). That'd be why he'd want to be there.

As for why Niinimaa hires Kazaar and not Gorgja, for one: Gorgja and Kazaar are kinda on the outs. And two, if it's an independent group that causes hell, and there's no way to connect them to Gorgja (specifically if they're in Mandalorian armor, or something similar), it can't be traced back to him.

Just ideas.
  4. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    I'm working on the first post for this thread...right...now!
  5. Aurelias Kazaar
    Aurelias Kazaar
    Yay, good news for today as I am felled by the flu.
  6. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
  7. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    Last chance for inclusion in this thread!