Ord Trasi Shipyards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    We're going to hit these shipyards to get a gravity well generator (because why wouldn't we want one?) and possibly some starfighters. We've got a handful of Basilisk droids, but as cool as they are we really need some regular starfighters in case we get caught by a real fleet.

Who's in?
  2. Torgeir DeHaan
    Torgeir DeHaan
    I"ll go. I can fly the transport carrying the generator, if needs be, or sit in a gunner position. Either way - just not a fighter pilot.... yet. lol
  3. Hawkins Grime
    Hawkins Grime
    If we consider this after Grime has joined, he could be there with the Wyvern.
  4. Zereth Lancer
    Zereth Lancer
    What faction controls these shipyards?
  5. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    The Empire.

It's out of the way, way out there, not anywhere near the Core, but probably still well guarded and we can expect the Empire will not be happy about this. So, win win!
  6. Zereth Lancer
    Zereth Lancer
    Well if it's the Empire than Zereth is totally up for the mission. However, if you would rather have something more starfightery I could make a Mandalorian character to throw into the mix; or do both.

Zereth doesn't star fight.
  7. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
    OK I'm pretty sure we didn't actually start this, so I'm going to do that now.

Sorry for taking three years. Time flies when you're ....having fun? Honestly I don't know what happened to me.
  8. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
  9. Jeng
    Jeng
  10. Lilaena De'Ville
    Lilaena De'Ville
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast