Any Other Day

1. Jaden Luka
    Jaden Luka
    So, we've got the Novgorod: Any Other Day thread on the go at the moment, which is an opportunity to sorta "warm up" as your Novgorod characters in a sort of average day situation. Charley and I have done some stuff already, but there's plenty more of us on the ship.

I set up for a conversation between Murray and Mara - do you want to go in next, Dee?

Felcher is on his way to engineering, which opens some options for Lyanie and/or Erik in a little bit, and we can easily find an excuse for our pilots to hang out - though we also have Flyboys and Flygirls for the starfighter-inclined, if Justinian / Viper / etc want to get themselves introduced/acquainted. I'm sure Sam is probably hanging out at the bar too - an excuse to get off the ship AND to consume alcohol seems like her cup of tea.

Beyond that, is anyone up for a more actiony / story-based thread? I'm itching to get out and about with Jaden, so if there are any pilots and/or soldiers and/or mechanics (and/or Captains) who fancy getting their feet nice and wet, there's a whole ton of opportunities lined up for us to play around with.
  2. Alis'heen'amey
    Alis'heen'amey
    I'm Novgorod crew now too (I think?) so I could get involved?
  3. Jaden Luka
    Jaden Luka
    Indeed you are - which is why I was pointing people at your other thread.

If you're wanting to do something in the Any Other Day thread, stopping by the med bay might be a good option. You've got a get acquainted with the pilots thread already (and Jaden is sort of busy on the bridge right now, else I'd offer to do something with him), but I don't think anyone has met our doctor yet - I'm sure Charley would be up for getting his Zoidberg on.

In terms of actual pilot stuff... even if none of our other pilot writers are around/active at the moment, I'd be up for doing a sort of pilot patrol thingy, if you want to stretch your flying legs a little.
  4. Alis'heen'amey
    Alis'heen'amey
    That sounds like fun to me. TFA has me in the mood for some fighter action
  5. Jaden Luka
    Jaden Luka
    Since no one else chimed in, I went ahead and started off a thread. If any other characters zombie-walk their way back to the land of the living we can fit them in easily enough, but we should be fine if they don't.

For the curious, what we're going to be test-flying is this: it's called an X-12, and it's (in our canon at least) the intermediate step between a Z-95 Headhunter and an E-Wing. We'll be flying it through asteroid fields, turbulent atmospheres, doing practice dogfights with it... just general pilots screwing around type stuff.