Working on first contact between Black Sun and the Exchange

1. Sanis Prent
    Sanis Prent
    So yeah, I think it's finally time for some gangster shit.

Currently creating a thread called "A Piece of Common Sky" in which someone in the exchange (maybe Nen or maybe someone loosely affiliated) knocks off a business in port town. Trouble is, that business is under Black Sun's protection racket. So the two groups need to come together and settle this matter of disrespect, hopefully in a peaceful way.
  2. Emelie Shadowstar
    Emelie Shadowstar
    I'm guessing, knowing how unequipped right now the Exchange sorta is, it was probably an "accidental" jacking of info on their books or something while they've got their massive computer setup doing a search for what's up with the local businesses (or maybe a super oops in the computer itself that somehow screwed something up - crashed their computers or something similar. Think like "hacker attack" but more "well fuck, I didn't tell it to do that" rather than anything malicious and when they find out it was a buddy of the Black Sun suddenly there's an "awwww shit." moment.)

Alternately... could be a bounty that Vittore and Sadie bagged but oops... was a Black Sun informant or something. Can see that happening easy enough
  3. Sanis Prent
    Sanis Prent
    I like the bounty idea. Maybe a kill order? That way there's already blood spilled and they're now trying on both ends to staunch the bleeding?
  4. Emelie Shadowstar
    Emelie Shadowstar
    Considering a certain hunter's heavy handedness... I think we can go that route. Especially if they were any sort of weird alien and such. Not like the Black Sun has qualms with hiring that sort.
  5. Vittore Montegue
    Vittore Montegue
    I'm a little uneasy about this. Feel like the whole premise relies on Vittore making some stupid, noobish mistakes, and that doesn't really jive with someone who has been hunting things since as soon as his hands were big enough to reach the trigger.

I do have a couple of ideas though that should straighten things out a bit - I guess we'll chitty-chat about it at Banana?