View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin

Rate this Entry
(Justin writes Wei Wu Wei)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

My first Star Wars movie was A New Hope. I saw it when I was 10.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

Most of my Star Wars stuff consists of books. I have particularly loved the X-Wing Series.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars movies? Who do you want them to do a spin-off movie about?

I am actually very excited about Disney doing Star Wars movies. Truth to tell, I'd like to see a movie about Lando Calrissian. How did he become a smuggler/gambler/con-man? How did he meet Han Solo? What happened to make Lando lose the Falcon to Han? And how did he acquire Cloud City? I think it'd be an awesome story!

How long have you been at TheHolo.Net, and why do you stay?

I've been at Fans since 2002. I stay for the people, and I love the Star Wars universe the community has created. It's always fun to dig around a few threads and see what's developing next!

Do you stick mainly with Star Wars RPing, or have you branched out to some of the general RPing scenarios? Which do you prefer, if you have a preference?

Though I stick mainly to Star Wars RPing, I have done some writing in Mutants Unite, and a thread or two in the Skyrim universe. I'll likely always prefer to write Star Wars, because I love it best.

Who is your favorite character you write on the boards? Who is your favorite that someone else writes?

I love writing Wei more than any other character I've ever written. He's changed quite a bit over the years, and I like the person he's become. As far as other writers' characters, I like reading about Abarai Loki, Serena Laran, Halajin Rabeak, Palara Iscandar, and others.

What RPing story arc do you most want to do, or current one you’d like to complete?

Mainly, I'd like to finish my Redemption Arc with Wei. Wei goes from a drunken vagrant to fully-realized Jedi Knight while chasing down pieces of a relic that will lead him to answers about why the Empire murdered his family.

Are you a dog person, or a cat person? (this is v. important)

I am a dog person, for sure. I couldn't have a cat for a pet.

Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin" to Digg Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin" to del.icio.us Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin" to StumbleUpon Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin" to Google

Categories
Interviews , OOC

Comments

Anyone reading these? *taps on mic*
    Every single one of them. You never know when this sort of information may prove useful. *shifty eyes*
    Absolutely, I like reading these. =D
    A Lando Calrissian film would be awesome!
    ^^^ I know, I hadn't thought of a Lando movie until he said it and now it's what I want most!

Glad people are enjoying these.