View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch

Rate this Entry
(Mitch writes Tevit Ramastan and Halajiin Rabeak, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

I'm not entirely sure. I knew about Star Wars, and the characters, before I ever really remember seeing the movies, as the neighborhood kids liked to play. I think the first time I recall actually watching a Star Wars movie was when I was perhaps five, and it was The Empire Strikes Back, on VHS. To be honest, I don't recall getting that engaged by it, because I didn't know what to expect, and that's a pretty heavy movie for a five year old.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I have the FX series Darth Vader lightsaber, but only because an old roommate moved out, didn't want it, and gave it to me. I don't really have any other Star Wars collectibles. I was a comic book kid, and a Green Lantern one, at that.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars Anthology movies? Who do you want a spin-off movie about?

At first I was worried, because I wasn't sure what direction they would take them. I look forward to The Force Awakens, but I'm not a superfan, I wouldn't say. It looks fun, and that's what I want, most of all. Fun, and no Gungans. Spin-off? I'd like to see something about the Old Republic, and the formation of the Jedi. Even if it's low-tech.

How long have you been at TheHolo.Net, and why do you stay?

I believe I started back in 2000 or 2001, I can't remember, exactly. Christin sort of pulled me in, and I had fun. It's a great community, with lots of fun writers, and great storylines. That said, I have faded in and out, over those years, as the mood wasn't always there for me. I like the swing I'm in now, though.

Do you stick mainly with Star Wars RPing, or have you branched out to some of the general RPing scenarios? Which do you prefer, if you have a preference?

Primarily I have stuck with Star Wars, though I did have a bit of fun on the Mutants group for a while, and Skyrim was a real hoot. I prefer Star Wars, overall, though, because it's got the most going for it, and the least limiting.

Who is your favorite character you write on the boards? Who is your favorite that someone else writes?

My favorite character to write would have to be Halajiin Rabeak. Hal is so unique, and so fun and fresh that he just sort of rolls out of my fingertips, and I get to use my own random thoughts to put random thoughts in his head, and watch him react. Favorite character of someone else's would have to be Abarai Loki. I've played off of Loki in different incarnations, and no matter the version, the core of his character is so strong it is as if he is a real person. Also, his attitude is a perfect foil for Hal, so when we get them together it's like a little dance with magic and delight, watching the spark fly.

What RPing story arc do you most want to do, or current one you’d like to complete?

I'm looking forward to having Hal have to BS his way through things with the Imperial Knights. Getting him back to Coruscant is important, as is his seeing what the galaxy has truly become in his absence. He will be learning a lot about himself, and leaving a mark, to be sure.

Are you a dog person, or a cat person? (this is v. important)

Cat person, totally.

Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch" to Digg Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch" to del.icio.us Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch" to StumbleUpon Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch" to Google

Categories
Interviews , OOC

Comments