View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin

Rate this Entry
(This interview was conducted several months ago)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

First that I can remember was admittedly not a super long time ago; when I was around 14-15 I think. I just remember finding an old VHS tape with simple black ink lettering that said star wars on the white sticky label. It'd been taped off of the TV, and there was no telling how long ago it'd been recorded. It was before all of the remastering and whatnot however, I can tell you that. So, having nothing else to do, I put it in the VCR and instantly fell in love with this amazing galaxy from the first moment the scrawl began.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

It's pretty much extensively a toy collection, with a few goofy things thrown in like SW tin lunchboxes and mugs. The toys take up a significant portion of the guest room, and that particular room is known as 'The Star Wars Room' by all of our friends. As for favorites, I'm not sure. I suppose it'd have to be a GI Joe figure set that I found, where someone had pulled out Destro and replaced him with a Clonetrooper. I saw it on the shelf at TRU, and it made me laugh so much. As if Cobra offered better benefits than the Grand Army of the Republic, so the Clonetrooper decided to make a career change. It's stupid, but I like the absurdity of it.

Are you excited about Disney making more Star Wars movies? Who do you want a spin-off movie about?

I'm excited, but not insanely so. It's more of an intense curiosity.

How long have you been at SW-Fans, and why do you stay?

The reg date on this account is '02, but I found this place back in the summer of '01, back when we were on EZBoard. I registered then, but didn't realize that the vB site existed until 6 or so months later. I stay because the people I've met here have become wonderful friends, and we've all sort of become a large part of one another's lives. I still have a love of writing, and while it's become increasingly trickier to balance work, other outside activities, and this place, it's not impossible. I always make time for the forums because to me they are a wonderful place, and I am dedicated to making sure that we keep on and evolve and grow.

Do you stick mainly with Star Wars RPing, or have you branched out to some of the general RPing scenarios? Which do you prefer, if you have a preference?

Mainly, I stick with SW, yes. I do have characters in the other settings, but I go where the muse goes. I prefer SW, but I also greatly enjoyed the Myth setting when we were doing that.

Who is your favorite character you write on the boards? Who is your favorite that someone else writes?

I'd have to say s'Il. As for someone else, I'm gonna have to way back and say Sean Piett.

What RPing story arc do you most want to do, or current one you’d like to complete?

Need to finish the Dan/s'Il arc so bad, heh.

Are you a dog person, or a cat person? (this is v. important)

Cat.

Thank you for your time.

Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin" to Digg Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin" to del.icio.us Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin" to StumbleUpon Submit "Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin" to Google

Categories
Interviews , OOC

Comments