View RSS Feed

Mu Satach

Too many little fish nibbling at my brain...

Rate this Entry
Trying to focus on my work today has been a bust. Too much in my head, even too much to try and put it down into manageable task lists. Keep having ADD moments. "OOOOooSquirellshineysunlightteacoffeegumpariscomb osquishyishouldworkout" So, sitting down to write and force myself to slow down a bit.

Here goes - what follows will just be a stream of consciousness and I'll see what comes out of my fish gatling gun. *deep breath*

my gum is squishy, why does it always make water too cold, i need to workout today before going home FD needs help with his iphone the website for the salon really needs to be done, Michelle's site needs work as well, wonder how she and casey are doing with the new baby, wonder if I can get a yelp page set up for her, need to work on the salon site, need to do laundry this weekend, put the car in my name, get an oil change my phone is up for renewal, must find the paperwork, the gym laptops need to be tested and cloned before I go home don't want to go to the arena the coffee cup needs to be washed, i like the fake orchid I put in the cubicle. wish I could work in the cubicle every day it has a nice window hate that I haven't used my new membership yet. how do you go about focusing on your day effectively, need to buy coffee for home, need to wash the french press, pick up refil on meds before going home, shower, what do i take to my locker at the fitness center? shower shoes, towel, bodywash, shampoo??? hmmm need to do the meal planning and then place old clothes in the donation box, need a donation box, need to box up work shirts that don't fit. need to take before pics, need to make a countdown to the half-marathon,defrost the chicken, garbage bin for cubicle, wall calendar would be a good thing, how to plan without being overwhelmed? lighting kit, need to create a basic 3 light kit - should ask Josh about what lights from Lowes would be good. Repair lens? ask pictureline, small bag for adapters for bag, black shirt and pants for tomorrows meet, do I or don't I get the kit? does amazon have a better price for the mattress, why don't I listen to paris combo more often, baseball guys, baseball - three areas? three areas of what? doo doo doo doo doo doooo bumpits' going to get cold in here - OOOOooo that little space heater that looks like a fireplace would be awesome in here! I don't like drinking water with gum, so many places to workout, shave, accordion! me and my shadow, hello darkness my old friend, guitar, ok focus - iphone app course, you bought it, use it, read the magazines you bought as well. will I be able to focus on my home next week? Maybe if I complete it I can let myself take a quick break - oh tickets to vegas, must buy - what about NAB? or Interchange? Defcon? can I afford yellowstone? think that would be good - cold water,

*sigh*

ok, flash cards - find my flash cards, they are awesome when I get like this - I can just whack the idea/thought down on a card and then It's out of my head where I can spread it out... hmmm I wonder if I could use lucid chart or prezi to make a more dynamic task list??? or would that end up being a bigger project than just learning to focus... I have that timer thing. could choose one topic and focus on it for 5 min and see how far I get - I should probably do a brain purge more often, after spitting out all that stuff above feel slightly better - less buzzing in the brain.

great - just spent 30 min trying to find a 3d interactive wireframe program from mindmaps, flowcharts to java programs that deal with genetics, molecules, all because it was NEW and EXCITING and now snit... back where I started.

til next time - have to get something done so that I don't feel like a complete snit tomorrow

Submit "Too many little fish nibbling at my brain..." to Digg Submit "Too many little fish nibbling at my brain..." to del.icio.us Submit "Too many little fish nibbling at my brain..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Too many little fish nibbling at my brain..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments