View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Zelp: A Galactic Phenomenon

Hello galaxy. My name is Judas Voss and I am the Lead Programmer on the critically acclaimed and galactically accepted Zelp. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Zelp, it's a crowd sourced local business review and social networking service. Our users are able to use it to locate businesses that fit any criteria they search for, as well as leave reviews based on the level of service they received. The reviews themselves allow for a one to five star rating system along with the option to leave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LAST TIME in the STAR WARS GALAXY [issue #2]

Lilaena De'Ville
    and Zereth Lancer are visiting Derellium, investigating rumors of Jedi activity in the Cronese Magnate. Previously they had been to Talus in the Corellian system, with Akasha Khan, looking to rescue a group of Force sensitive children they believed were in danger.

After deliberately injuring padawan Draiya Naaianeya in training, Abarai Loki has been stripped of his teaching responsibilities, and is forced to reevaluate his place amongst the Jedi Order. Previously ...

Updated Apr 21st, 2015 at 01:04:04 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Last Time in Star Wars
  3. LAST TIME in the STAR WARS GALAXY...

It is 10 ABY, six years after the failed Rebel assault on the second Death Star, a battle that cost both sides dearly. The Rebellion lost many of it's heroes and leaders, and the Empire struggled to recover after the loss of the Emperor.

Galactic Civil War continued for years, new heroes taking the place of the old, until a new weapon changed the face of the galaxy. The Alliance's Starkiller missile program, and the Empire's rush to match them, has polarized the galaxy into a ...

Updated Apr 21st, 2015 at 01:04:35 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Last Time in Star Wars
  4. Convulsion ulsion, what's your malfunction???

So sunday night in bed I had a hilarious time with convulsions. I've had them before, I'll most likely have them again. The first time I had convulsions I had no clue what was going on and promptly panicked. Now, it's more of a *sigh* these again. It's not caused by a seizure, nor do I have to worry about a lot of things associated with convulsions. But it's still freaky to have my body jerking uncontrollably like a floppy fish out of water.

flip flop-op-op-op-op *breathe*
    Categories
    Voldermort
  5. So, I passed out this morning.

That was fun. Not sure what caused my blood pressure to drop. I know that last night at the gym I kinda over did it on the treadmill. My peak heart rate got up to 178. I'm not exactly comfortable with that rate. I'm starting to think I might need to see my doc sooner than our scheduled tri/bi-annual meeting. =P

I'm also doing things in my sleep again. I think. Actually, I know. I have this cool little app that helps keep me focused on what I'm doing. http://3030.binaryhammer.com/ ...
    Categories
    Voldermort
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast