View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Zelp: A Galactic Phenomenon

Hello galaxy. My name is Judas Voss and I am the Lead Programmer on the critically acclaimed and galactically accepted Zelp. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Zelp, it's a crowd sourced local business review and social networking service. Our users are able to use it to locate businesses that fit any criteria they search for, as well as leave reviews based on the level of service they received. The reviews themselves allow for a one to five star rating system along with the option to leave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. THE STARSHIP

ACT I: The Mission of a Lifetime

"For as long as our kin does not know freedom, neither shall we." - Tell Cho

Miwù Shanmà, Ossus - Mid Year 3 of the reign of King Cho

“It almost reminds one of home, eh? To the Royal Caves.”

Mazhen Lù grunted in assent as he and his second entered the skiff, which resembled nothing more than a small boat with a dirigible hull attached. The driver, an older Gossam with silver ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Loklorien s'Ilancy

I recently was able to sit down with Loklorien s'Ilancy in her office for a brief interview. Below is a transcript of our conversation on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your purpose, or direction, in life? Do you feel that you have a destiny?

I have always felt that my life was to be spent in the protection of others. Striving toward that goal however, the paths that I have walked are sometimes... unfortunate and misguided. It is a painful burden