View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin

​(This interview was conducted about a year ago. Erin writes Razielle Alastor, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

The first movie I remember watching was actually the release of Return of the Jedi, which I saw in the theater with my Dad. I was only 5! They actually replayed all of the original three in the local theater when I was little, and so I was lucky both to have a nerd Dad, and also to see all of them pretty frequently.

Updated May 7th, 2015 at 01:03:06 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matatek Sel Vissica

I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Imperial Knight Matatek Sel Vissica, which was equal parts awe inspiring and terrifying. Here is a transcript of our interview on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?

My sworn oath to Queen Matatek carries to the oath she herself gave to Empress Tarkin. I live to carry my blade in service to my queen, and to oppose her enemies in battle. This is the cause I have trained

Updated Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:22:11 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Christin

(This interview was conducted several months ago)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

First that I can remember was admittedly not a super long time ago; when I was around 14-15 I think. I just remember finding an old VHS tape with simple black ink lettering that said star wars on the white sticky label. It'd been taped off of the TV, and there was no telling how long ago it'd been recorded. It was before all of the remastering
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Kyle Krogen

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Jedi Knight Kyle Krogen for an interview. Read on for a transcript of...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?
    To overcome the demons that haunt me and accomplish something of worth. This has been my focus my entire Jedi life, to atone for the unfortunate acts of survival I participated in as a child and young man. There is also an unrelenting desire to see justice done,
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. So, I used to work out...

...and I haven't since last June. We bought a house, moved far away from my gym, and the garage gym is buried under my husband's work crap. I've been eating FAIRLY well, but my protein intake is way too low. I haven't gained any weight though! Hooray!

Anyway, I used to have a workout log on SA, but I figured I'd continue the tradition here.

Goals:
    • complete half marathon with husband
    • get back into a lifting program

I will be using Fitocracy.com ...
    Categories
    Fit Nerd
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast