View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Bits and pieces

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Kazahan

I recently had the opportunity to sit down and speak with Jedi Padawan Kazahan. Once I got him to sit still, we had a very good conversation. Here is a transcript of that interview on... Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation to get up in the morning?

Hmm. Kazahan learned to rise early from the Rangers' training back home, but Kazahan's motivation to awaken and start the day? It is hunger.

[Kazahan gets up and finds a snack at this point] ...
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Geoff

(Geoff writes Kyle Krogen, Zereth Lancer, and Karkoon, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

My first Star Wars movie would be Episode IV: A New Hope. I can't even remember when I saw it first. I was very young. It would have been at some point after it was released on VHS.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I only have a few books, and my favorite is

Updated May 7th, 2015 at 01:02:33 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Halajiin Rabeak

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Halajiin Rabeak, for an eye-opening conversation. Below is a transcript of our talk on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

Uh, you mean other than breakfast? Um, I dunno. Find stuff to do?

Do you have living relatives?
    Not that I know of. I haven't actually contacted Nehantish, yet. Figured that'd be kinda weird. "Hey, I'm this guy that's been
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Erin

​(This interview was conducted about a year ago. Erin writes Razielle Alastor, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

The first movie I remember watching was actually the release of Return of the Jedi, which I saw in the theater with my Dad. I was only 5! They actually replayed all of the original three in the local theater when I was little, and so I was lucky both to have a nerd Dad, and also to see all of them pretty frequently.

Updated May 7th, 2015 at 01:03:06 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matatek Sel Vissica

I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Imperial Knight Matatek Sel Vissica, which was equal parts awe inspiring and terrifying. Here is a transcript of our interview on ...Between Two Interrogation Droids

My sworn oath to Queen Matatek carries to the oath she herself gave to Empress Tarkin. I live to carry my blade in service to my queen, and to oppose her enemies in battle. This is the cause I have trained

Updated Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:22:11 PM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast