View RSS Feed

Loose Threads

Bits and pieces

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin

(Justin writes Wei Wu Wei)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

My first Star Wars movie was A New Hope. I saw it when I was 10.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

Most of my Star Wars stuff consists of books. I have particularly loved the X-Wing Series.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars movies? Who do you want them to do a spin-off movie ...
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Ndonsa

I recently sat down with Jedi Padawan Ndonsa, for a quick chat about her life with the Jedi. Below is a transcript of our interview on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

You grew up in a society that's very different from the Jedi way of life. What about life on Ossus have you found most difficult to adjust to?

It is difficult to not be in charge. Even if I was never fully shaman, I was training to be shaman and my tribe and the tribes around us knew me. This is
    Categories
    IC , Interviews
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch

(Mitch writes Tevit Ramastan and Halajiin Rabeak, among others)

I'm not entirely sure. I knew about Star Wars, and the characters, before I ever really remember seeing the movies, as the neighborhood kids liked to play. I think the first time I recall actually watching a Star Wars movie was when I was perhaps five, and it was The Empire Strikes Back, on VHS. To be honest, I don't recall getting that
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Abarai Loki

I recently had the unique and unnerving opportunity to be glared at by Jedi Knight Abarai Loki. Below is a transcript of our conversation on...Between Two Interrogation Droids

What is your main motivation for getting out of bed in the morning?

The promise of a full and productive day. Also, breakfast.

Do you have any living relatives?

No. My grandfather told me my parents were on Alderaan when it was destroyed, and he was killed by a Dark Jedi.

Updated May 14th, 2015 at 10:36:34 AM by Lilaena De'Ville

Categories
    IC , Interviews
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Vince

(Vince writes Rossos Atrapes, Ben Merasska, and Kazahan, among others)

I believe it was when I was maybe eleven? 1997, when the movies showed in the theaters for the thirtieth anniversary, and drumming up hype for Episode I coming out. A New Hope. My dad took me to see it. I very well could have seen it before then, because I remember being excited about it.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast