View RSS Feed

OOC

Out of character interviews

1. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Brian

(Brian writes Hobgoblin and Pierce Tondry, among others)

When did you first see a Star Wars movie, and what movie was it?

I've been told that I saw the original theatrical release of Empire Strikes Back with my parents. I'd have been less than a year old at the time, so I don't remember that. I do remember seeing it a few years later, and then getting a Hoth playset that I had the brilliant idea to play with out in the snow one time.

I think I lost one
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  2. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Matt

(Matt writes Telan Desaria)

Epsiode IV, as a boy. Perhaps six or seven. I was entranced by the Empire then and there.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

I have a a few models of Imperial war machines, but that's it.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars Anthology movies? Who do you want a spin-off
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  3. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Justin

(Justin writes Wei Wu Wei)

My first Star Wars movie was A New Hope. I saw it when I was 10.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars merchandise collection, and if so, what is your favorite piece?

Most of my Star Wars stuff consists of books. I have particularly loved the X-Wing Series.

Are you excited about Disney making Star Wars movies? Who do you want them to do a spin-off movie ...
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  4. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Mitch

(Mitch writes Tevit Ramastan and Halajiin Rabeak, among others)

I'm not entirely sure. I knew about Star Wars, and the characters, before I ever really remember seeing the movies, as the neighborhood kids liked to play. I think the first time I recall actually watching a Star Wars movie was when I was perhaps five, and it was The Empire Strikes Back, on VHS. To be honest, I don't recall getting that
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
  5. Between Two Interrogation Droids: Vince

(Vince writes Rossos Atrapes, Ben Merasska, and Kazahan, among others)

I believe it was when I was maybe eleven? 1997, when the movies showed in the theaters for the thirtieth anniversary, and drumming up hype for Episode I coming out. A New Hope. My dad took me to see it. I very well could have seen it before then, because I remember being excited about it.

Do you have any sort of Star Wars
    Categories
    Interviews , OOC
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast