PDA

View Full Version : It's been a very long time

Leah
Apr 15th, 2022, 05:18:03 PM
Hi guys!

So, um, I was a member here in like... 2015? And I accidentally clicked on this link in a very old favourites archive and got all nostalgic, so thought I'd rejoin and say hi and stuff! I was hoping you guys had a Discord or something I could join and look into actually RPing with you all again, but, uh, I couldn't find it, so I thought I'd register here and say hi instead!

Zereth Lancer
Apr 15th, 2022, 08:56:17 PM
Welcome back! Always a pleasure to see an old face!

Leah
Apr 16th, 2022, 03:59:46 AM
Thanks! I realise it'd help if I said who I was XD.

It was so long ago I don't remember exactly what characters I had here. I know I had a Star Tours operator and a pink-obsessed padawan XD. I wrote the DC bit with you guys for a while too, writing Supergirl and Stephanie Brown, if I remember rightly.

Satkia Beltrak
Apr 16th, 2022, 07:31:33 AM
Welcome back!

Leah
Apr 16th, 2022, 09:32:05 AM
Thanks! So, um, is there a Discord group or anything to char and plan or is it all done via the forum?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2022, 01:40:27 PM
Welcome back! We have a Discord for sure. I'll get to having an invite sent to you :D

Leah
Apr 16th, 2022, 02:46:52 PM
Thank you! Just helps me get involved again and talk to people haha XD. All my old accounts are deleted now (which, y'know, fair, it's been seven years) and I don't know if I was here long enough to be remembered, but it'd be fun to get involved again.

My Discord is Leah#9796 if it helps.