PDA

View Full Version : Force Adept in Need of SOMETHING

James Prent
Jun 8th, 2019, 11:06:14 AM
James is on Ossus and needs something to do. I don’t think at this point she’s fully sold on the Jedi ‘lifestyle’ or whatever, I just need her to get enough training that she doesn’t blow someone’s head off by accident.

OR I’ll just send her back to the Alliance as is. I really dunno what to do with her.

Any thoughts?

Farran Esrimoure
Jun 8th, 2019, 12:21:44 PM
I'm always keen on character development for this character, and I'm open to most anything if you're keen :) Even if it's just talking about the Jedi and the Force over a tasty lunch! Sometimes simple is just what the doctor ordered ^_^

Jamis Kerr
Jun 8th, 2019, 12:25:05 PM
I've also got Jamis here, who - at this point - is still a little jerk who may need a 'coming-to-jesus meeting' about life :)

James Prent
Jun 8th, 2019, 12:37:02 PM
I feel like all her threads have been “talky” threads, I’m ready for action. She needs to DO stuff.

If Jamis ends up with James in the great outdoors during the blizzard that could be fun :)

Jamis Kerr
Jun 8th, 2019, 01:15:52 PM
oooo, now that would be fun! I'm game for that!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 8th, 2019, 01:26:34 PM
Let’s make it happen :)

*puts James mask back on* :uhoh

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2019, 01:43:43 PM
Well if this doesn't work and you go Alliance, Grace can teach James how to properly blow off peoples heads :p

James Prent
Jun 8th, 2019, 01:52:19 PM
Yessssss >D
Well if this doesn't work and you go Alliance, Grace can teach James how to properly blow off peoples heads :p

Grace Van-Derveld
Jun 8th, 2019, 01:54:58 PM
It's true. And you will do it with absolute perfection and style AND get away with it

Karkoon
Jun 8th, 2019, 02:10:24 PM
The obvious answer is Padawan mission that goes horribly wrong.

Or James can stumble on to some Guardian spies in the woods around camp.