PDA

View Full Version : Hi...Again

Callista
May 16th, 2019, 04:35:14 PM
I'll see some of you next week, whoohoo!! :D

I've gotten the itch again to RP and a certain Frenchie has been poking me...I know I've already contacted about how to transfer my rank, but I really don't want to go back to you know where to get those threads....is there any other way I can transfer my Master? Hell I'd even do rank below for Dark Jedi, I don't care....I just don't want to login to that site....lol (sadly most would be archived anyway). I used to be a Master of the Dark Jedi there, but I'm down for another rank here as long as it's not super low because Callista is getting old, lol. :)

Also, check out my "Proudly hosted on Photobucket" sig, because that's a thing now that hasn't changed in about 10 years....

Miranda Tarkin
May 16th, 2019, 05:09:17 PM
Omg yaaas! We need to RP!!!!

Callista
May 16th, 2019, 05:39:36 PM
Omg yaaas! We need to RP!!!!

Oh hellz yes!! :D :D

Razielle Alastor
May 16th, 2019, 05:46:29 PM
Hey there! >D

Callista
May 16th, 2019, 06:10:00 PM
Hey there! >D

Oh hello pretty...ugh, where is Leandra! I fear I'm going to have to bring multiples....oy.

Emelie Shadowstar
May 16th, 2019, 06:19:46 PM
o_O

:D hullo!

Lilaena De'Ville
May 16th, 2019, 06:23:28 PM
I’m sure we can figure something out about the rank for a transfer. Welcome back!

Edit: It looks like we approved a rank transfer for you about two years ago, so as far as I’m concerned that’s still valid. :)

Callista
May 16th, 2019, 06:26:42 PM
o_O

:D hullo!

Oh hai you! :D

I’m sure we can figure something out about the rank for a transfer. Welcome back!

Thanks! Just let me know :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 16th, 2019, 06:29:32 PM
It looks like we approved a rank transfer for you about two years ago, so as far as I’m concerned that’s still valid. :)

Callista
May 16th, 2019, 07:05:36 PM
It looks like we approved a rank transfer for you about two years ago, so as far as I’m concerned that’s still valid. :)

Thanks! I remember talking to Christin about it, but I don't know what the rank was. The last conversation I have with her is about having to put together a character plotter that is in line with the setting here....what I'd like to do is have a random smuggler come out of no where and be like HI....she's basically a smuggler and a Dark Jedi, but willing to give her Dark Jedi skills a go because they won't stop interfering.

Miranda Tarkin
May 16th, 2019, 07:13:29 PM
I say go for the plotter and if there are any issues, we'll be happy to help!

Vishan Korogoth
May 16th, 2019, 07:13:59 PM
Yeah. We definitely need ta RP ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 16th, 2019, 08:14:27 PM
Callista you have a Force master rank to apply as you choose, either as a fallen Jedi or a Sith or a real Jedi or whatever. We do have Dark Jedi which are, as far as I’m concerned, darksiders who aren’t Sith? Anyway. Have fun. :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2019, 01:53:46 AM
Hello! :D

Callista
May 20th, 2019, 10:02:17 AM
Callista you have a Force master rank to apply as you choose, either as a fallen Jedi or a Sith or a real Jedi or whatever. We do have Dark Jedi which are, as far as I’m concerned, darksiders who aren’t Sith? Anyway. Have fun. :)

Well that's cool, I guess I need to figure that out because I don't know how the DJ work here. :) Thanks LD! Callista is very much a graysider... I'll try to figure that out this week. :) I'm a little slow on this end, haha.

Hello! :D

Oh dear; hullo, handsome!!

Nikolai Drakken
May 20th, 2019, 12:10:03 PM
She lives! Hey there.

Zereth Lancer
May 20th, 2019, 08:20:29 PM
Dark Jedi isn't really a term we use much around here anymore. We've accepted that most are varying shades of gray. At the extremes you have the Jedi Enclave on Ossus and the Sith Order on Tanaab. In the middle you have the Circle, Eleutheria, and Imperial Knights; along with all manner of independent force users.

Eleutheria, for example, is a collection of self-described "Darksiders" that kind of fit into that Dark Jedi template. They are dedicated to pursuing freedom for Force Users by freeing those who have been persecuted for their force affinity. Such as freeing Imperial prisoners, abused force users in the outer-rim, and enabling unaware force users in the pursuit of their powers. Kind of like The Brotherhood of Mutants. They also incredibly anti-Empire for the most part, but would gladly go fight anyone they felt were impeding the freedom of the force. They also have a Mandalorian army and a home base set up on Dantooine.

If you are looking for other Dark/Gray Jedi to write with, my character Zereth is very firmly planted in the middle and following a combination of Sith and Jedi teachings. He's a more "good" character at this point. I also have Kyle Krogen, who recently abandoned the Jedi because he feels they are sitting on their hands while the galaxy burns. He's gone to Corellia where a new civil war is breaking out to go kill Imperials and aid the Rebellion. Mostly because he just want to go kill stuff.

Sanfis Feldor
May 21st, 2019, 08:46:19 AM
*waves from the some-what distant past*

Satkia Beltrak
May 24th, 2019, 10:06:58 AM
Well, hi! I know you!

Ilias Nytrau
May 29th, 2019, 12:09:58 AM
Omg, hiiiiii :D