PDA

View Full Version : Hello, long time no see...

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 26th, 2018, 08:32:51 PM
So hi. It's been like. A year, at least.

How am I?

Well I lost internet at home. Work turned into a nightmare that keeps me near growing lately. My computer died. I developed a severe infection from an improperly taken care of wound and as a result I just got out of a week+ hospital stay.

Things could be better. It also made me realize how much I missed being here, and rping with all of you. So hi. =)

Charley
Oct 26th, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
I hate to hear about your bad turn of luck, but we're always glad to have you back :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 26th, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
I missed you!!! :eee

Sorry to hear about everything that's happened :hug If you ever need to vent or talk, just hit me up <3

Zereth Lancer
Oct 27th, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
Welcome back!

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 27th, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm hoping I can start picking up doing some RPs sometime soon. I'm looking into getting a chromebook or something so I can go to coffee shops and get some writing done from time to time. I don't suppose there's still a chat that is used anywhere? I see the one on the front page but it doesn't look horribly active.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 28th, 2018, 06:34:33 AM
We have a Slack chat. All we need is an email address to send the invite to. You can PM it to any of us.

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 28th, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
OK, cool. I wasn't sure if you were still on the slack or not. I was able to reset my old password and get back in, so I'm set on that front.

I went ahead and picked up a Chromebook, so I'm all set now. =D can't wait to start jumping back into things.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 29th, 2018, 12:56:50 PM
Oh man I want to totally explore stuff between Xan and Tak ^_^

Miranda Tarkin
Nov 15th, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
welcome back and glad you are on the mend despite the major set back <3