PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Mini Arc

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 3rd, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
Hello all,

I have been itching to write more of this Moff, especially now that I realized I needed another claim (eeeeeeeee Noomi badass Rapace).

Tatiana has always been one of my favorites, and I am looking into writing more of her here. I am fairly open to what can happen thread-wise, whether in her sector, Koradin (where she recently squashed some scum (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57076-Vengeance-Venom)), or elsewhere where the Empire needs her, or even some more personal threads.

You can find more about her either in her plotter (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57040-Tatiana-Renkl) (where a few threads ideas were tossed around several months ago) or on her Wiki (https://theholo.net/wiki/index.php/Tatiana_Renkl).

Zereth Lancer
Jan 3rd, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
I have quiet a few Imperials, but I can't really think of any reason for them to interact with a Moff unless summoned by one.

There's Alexia Sturkov, the Imperial Knight spearheading the Corellian Civil War.
One of these is not like the others: Alexia stands out from just about every single other Imperial Knight. She wears the armor and carries out her orders, but there is a resentment and a rebellion. She talks back, is unhappy with her orders even if she carries them out to the letter. She clearly has a dark and twisted past that she wears on her darkside corruption ravaged face and body. She is intriguing and different, and seems less likely to go running to Atrapes if Tatiana desired someone to train her in the force.

Jarvan Trask, Stormtrooper Lieutenant. Loyal to a fault.

Zachariah Jak'el, Shadow Squadron Pilot. Religious, good natured farm boy.

Blacktung - Imperial sanctioned Bounty Hunter. Has done freelance work for the Empire on several occasions.

And for something different;
Damien Kantrael, Former Inquisitor turned Terrorist Leader of the Sons of Coruscant. Waging a guerrilla war on both the Empire and Alliance.
If you needed a bigger baddie to stomp out of your sector, a Sons of Coruscant cell could crop up; or they could attempt an assassination of Tatiana herself. Interrogating one of these so called patriots might give a unique insight into their zealous obsession.

I have plenty of other baddies as well, such as Droid Supremacists and cannibal Space Pirates.

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 3rd, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
So many possibilities. -rubs hands-

I will think about those but I can already see how 2-3 of those could work well into story ideas I have in mind for Tatiana.

I'll think about them and will get back to you by the weekend (as in my oversea flight on Friday will be the perfect time to plot whatever you and others suggest in this thread!)

Akilah
Jan 3rd, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
I still have Akilah, Imperial Intel, so she could be involved in numerous things along the way. :D

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 3rd, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
I am always happy to write with you, lady. I'm even good finishing the Venom thread, if you'd like, and/or go for something new. :)

Akilah
Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
:hugs Both would be fine. :) I'd have to reacquaint myself with Venom again, but that wouldn't take too long.

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Woohoo! Sounds like a plan ^_^

Willem Van Beek
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
:D Posted.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
Vissica is always available.

I’ve also got my destroyer captain, Rolth Wygraant, my TIE ACE, Baron Ketterzau, my ISB director Wulthgarn Schreiger, and a Shadow Squadron Pilot I haven’t yet wrote who is related to one of my alliance characters

Jezekel
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
I also forgot about this Stormtrooper that hasn't had much going on lately. :)

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
I'm so excited about the answers! :D I plan to RP more this year and getting back into Tatiana is one of the things I want to do most.

I know what I'm doing during my flight back to the US!

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 7th, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
So, I am back in Dallas and I have ideasfor those who have expressed interest! All your ideas gave me an idea for an arc for Tatiana, so here is my loose plan:

Part I: Willem Van Beek / Charley's Shadow Squadron Pilot / Zachariah Jak'el
I am thinking that Tatiana would investigate another scum base at the edge of her sector (following information she would have gleaned from the recently finished thread Vengeance Venom (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57076-Vengeance-Venom)'s prisoners). Since her Sector, Koradin, is close to the border with fellow imperial Sector Anoat, it might warrant for a larger task force, which would bring Shadow Squadron in, besides Tatiana's usual crews and pilots, besides her flag ship.

Part II: Damien Kantrael / Jezekiel / Jarvan Trask
I have been toying with the idea of an assassination attempt on Tatiana's life, so that would be the perfect opportunity. She is known to get on the battlefield even now as a Moff and it could have been a trap, expecting her to actually show up on the terrorist base, after her having visibly hunted other smaller cells down in her sector. She would go there with operatives and soldiers (thus opening it to 2 stormtroopers) and that the assassination attempt against her would come from the Sons of Coruscant).

Part III: Damien Kantrael / Akilah / Wulthgarn Schreiger / Rez Ace
Following the assassination attempt, interrogation of one or Sons of Coruscant would eventually lead to investigate a larger base at any chosen location (that could totally lead to a secondary plotline with or without me under another imperial character).

Part IV: Alexia Sturkov / Matatek Sel Vissica
Tatiana never had her Force potential unveiled, so either/both of you could help finding about it, and eventually deciding to train her. I never had that case of story here, so I'm not totally certain of how it's supposed to go. I don't have anything precise in mind, but I think that it would tie into what happened with the previous threads and mission / surviving the assassination attempt.

Thoughts?

Akilah
Jan 7th, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
:D I like the flow of the threads. I may need to know a little more about the Sons - is there another thread that uses them? Just like to have some information before writing them in my own posts. :)

Hope your flight went well, lady and definitely glad to see you back to plotting again. lol

Rez Ace
Jan 13th, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
Sorry I am late to the party. Feel free to incorporate my character - Rez Ace - Fleet Grand Admiral and Field Agent for Imperial Intel.

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 13th, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
Thanks, Akilah. :)

Rez, is there a thread you particularly drawn to? I"m happy to add you to whichever works best. The party hasn't started yet, as I wanted to make sure all parties involved were good with my ideas.

Rez Ace
Jan 13th, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
I think it would be interesting if Rez got involved in the investigation with Akilah in the 3rd story. After that, it could lead off on the side story you made reference to, since Rez has his own fleet.

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 13th, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
Sounds good. I've added you to the list for the third thread. I am planning to set up the first thread of this arc within the next days.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Jan 13th, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
A force adept moff sounds like an interesting wrinkle, and a dangerous one. A part of me wonders what the Knights might do there. Do they train her, or is the combination of her political power and the force perhaps a little too powerful and a potential threat to the Empress?

Tatiana Renkl
Jan 13th, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
We will have to find out. ;)

Captain Untouchable
Jan 16th, 2018, 12:48:33 AM
A note for flavour on thread 1 - the Anoat Sector isn't currently administered as a lone sector, but rather (with Javin and Yarith) as part of the Greater Javin. This region is being gentrified into a replacement for the Corporate Sector. Anoat also has a bad history with shows of Imperial force, so it fits the narrative for a stronger-than-usual response, and for Koradin handling stuff so that Anoat doesn't have to be seen doing anything.

That said, if you need/want any Greater Javin involvement, I have a Moff and some other folks I'd be happy to help out with. :)

Tatiana Renkl
Feb 2nd, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
Thanks for the info! The opening of thread 1 is still in progress. I had to deal with my depression going bad again last month and have been dealing with stuff in between studying and work. Thanks for your patience <3

Tatiana Renkl
Apr 9th, 2018, 01:24:00 PM
So, I've been writing a bit again. I've (finally) set up the first thread for this arc"

I am thinking that Tatiana would investigate another scum base at the edge of her sector (following information she would have gleaned from the recently finished thread Vengeance Venom (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57076-Vengeance-Venom)'s prisoners). Since her Sector, Koradin, is close to the border with fellow imperial Sector Anoat, it might warrant for a larger task force, which would bring Shadow Squadron in, besides Tatiana's usual crews and pilots, besides her flag ship.

You can find the thread here (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57629-Tear-The-World-Down-Part-I). :D

Kaie
Apr 10th, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
/hugs. Glad to have you back again. :D

Tatiana Renkl
Apr 10th, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
Thank you! :D

-hugs back-

Tatiana Renkl
May 28th, 2019, 05:32:54 PM
Alright, I'd love to dust off this arc that was discussed for some imperial activity:

Part II: Damien Kantrael / Jezekiel / Jarvan Trask
I have been toying with the idea of an assassination attempt on Tatiana's life, so that would be the perfect opportunity. She is known to get on the battlefield even now as a Moff and it could have been a trap, expecting her to actually show up on the terrorist base, after her having visibly hunted other smaller cells down in her sector. She would go there with operatives and soldiers (thus opening it to 2 stormtroopers) and that the assassination attempt against her would come from the Sons of Coruscant).

Part III: Damien Kantrael / Akilah / Wulthgarn Schreiger / Rez Ace
Following the assassination attempt, interrogation of one or Sons of Coruscant would eventually lead to investigate a larger base at any chosen location (that could totally lead to a secondary plot line with or without me under another imperial character).

Part IV: Alexia Sturkov / Matatek Sel Vissica
Tatiana never had her Force potential unveiled, so either/both of you could help finding about it, and eventually deciding to train her. I never had that case of story here, so I'm not totally certain of how it's supposed to go. I don't have anything precise in mind, but I think that it would tie into what happened with the previous threads and mission / surviving the assassination attempt.

At least one writer (Willem/Jezekiel/Akilah) has been MIA for several months, so we might want to shuffle things around. I'm happy to check for interest, or just move forward and turn the stories into PM to join, instead of closed ones. I am happy to involve up to 3 people per thread, as it is my personal threshold of comfort.

The first thread had just begun (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57629-Tear-The-World-Down-Part-I), so it should be easy to adjust. So, if you're still in and/or would like to join, let me know! :D

Linnea Vandron
May 28th, 2019, 07:43:08 PM
Momma Vandron could get involved if needed.

You know her but the slight change is she and Lise Tarkin are actually sister in laws, having married into House Vandron, tho her husband met an untimely death :mischief

She is mid range Imp Spy.

Tatiana Renkl
May 28th, 2019, 07:50:19 PM
Thanks for the info! I'd love to have Momma Vandron in the 3rd thread. :)

Linnea Vandron
May 29th, 2019, 07:44:11 PM
Happy to help, tho if Akilah comes back to help, gladly back out since she was there first :)

Tatiana Renkl
May 29th, 2019, 07:59:57 PM
I'm sure we'll find you a spot regardless <3