So what have I missed?

Tear
Apr 1st, 2017, 03:10:02 PM
Just things, bro.

Just things. How goes?

Zereth Lancer
Apr 1st, 2017, 04:13:22 PM
What haven't you missed?

It's the year 11 ABY. The Civil War has ended in the wake of a "Nuclear" standoff. A cold war has begun between the Empire and the newly forged Alliance. The Imperial Inquisition has been publicly disavowed and disbanded. It has been replaced with the Imperial Knights; force users who's allegiance is to the Imperial Throne. The Alliance continues to consolidate it's territories and strengthen it's borders.

A new battle has begun in the Corellian System. It's citizens, dissatisfied with Imperial Rule, have begun revolting. A new rebellion has sprung up and it is pulling no punches. It's first act of terrorism was knocking an Imperial Star Destroyer out of the sky and causing it to crash into Coronet City; destroying a huge swathe of the city's industrial district. Some Alliance personnel have been aiding the rebellion on the sly; some even going planetside. Moff Delgado and Knight Sturkov lead the effort to root out the rebellion.

Karl Valten
Apr 1st, 2017, 11:40:45 PM
Just things, bro.

Just things. How goes?

Good! Finished grad school, actually employed, and not moving somewhere different every 3 to 6 months. It's an interesting change over the last several years.

What haven't you missed?

It's the year 11 ABY. The Civil War has ended in the wake of a "Nuclear" standoff. A cold war has begun between the Empire and the newly forged Alliance. The Imperial Inquisition has been publicly disavowed and disbanded. It has been replaced with the Imperial Knights; force users who's allegiance is to the Imperial Throne. The Alliance continues to consolidate it's territories and strengthen it's borders.

A new battle has begun in the Corellian System. It's citizens, dissatisfied with Imperial Rule, have begun revolting. A new rebellion has sprung up and it is pulling no punches. It's first act of terrorism was knocking an Imperial Star Destroyer out of the sky and causing it to crash into Coronet City; destroying a huge swathe of the city's industrial district. Some Alliance personnel have been aiding the rebellion on the sly; some even going planetside. Moff Delgado and Knight Sturkov lead the effort to root out the rebellion.

I was still somewhat active we were going through the plans on how to implement the galactic cold war. Aside and the truce treaties I am not really up to speed on what's been going on. Help a bit with organizing the public dissolution of the Inquisitoriate and Rossos taking over with the Imperial Knights.

Been interested in doing some writing and would love to try to get back in writing a bit here (emphasis on try).

Zereth Lancer
Apr 2nd, 2017, 01:50:03 AM
On the Empire side we have Vissica, an Imperial Knight, running around kicking ass and taking names, while also building up her own private assets. She has recently dispatched a small group of Bounty Hunters to bring in Loklorien S'Ilancy.

An Imperial Splinter group has slowly growing. The temporarily named "Cabal" is a combination of three former Inquisitors who are not happy with the peace treaty and feel that the Empire is slipping away from it's core ideals. Damien Kantrael of Project: Nightmare, Veskasa Vel Aath, and Grand Inquisitor Tear are collaborating together; each with their own goals in the matter. Tear, and possibly even Vel Aath's, participation is not known to the galaxy yet. Damien is the public face of the Sons of Coruscant, a terrorist organization composed of "patriots" dedicated to bringing Miranda Tarkin down and rekindling the war at any cost.

We recently started putting into motion a plan to activate sleeper agent Kyle Krogen, a plot you and I set up a very long time ago. Kyle is currently on Corellia assisting the Resistance after parting way with the Jedi Order to do so.

Atrapes is around here somewhere, probably eating a baby.

Captain Untouchable
Apr 2nd, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
Ermagerd it's a Karl! :eee

There's still some shady, unofficial, Inquisitor-adjacent things lurking around in the background. I had the Black Archives (my Area 51ish facility in the Maw) scuttled and moved because of how the borders have been redrawn, and have Lúka Jibral and friends running around cleaning up the loose ends, and finding odd bits and pieces that were "misplaced" in the move - that's being done in some of the "A Lesson in..." threads that have been popping up the last couple of weeks. There are also a few (former?) Inquisitors lurking around and being a tasty blend of mysterious and nefarious.

I've got some Santhe/Sienar Technologies storylines starting to take shape as well. The one I'm most focused on at the moment involves the Corporate Sector 2.0 based on Cloud City (since Tear conquered the original years back), where Santhe will eventually be setting up a facility to develop and produce the droid TIE fighter in our storyline. Some shady former Grand Inquisitor involvement would be very welcome on that front. :D

Karl Valten
Apr 2nd, 2017, 09:15:09 AM
On the Empire side we have Vissica, an Imperial Knight, running around kicking ass and taking names, while also building up her own private assets. She has recently dispatched a small group of Bounty Hunters to bring in Loklorien S'Ilancy.

An Imperial Splinter group has slowly growing. The temporarily named "Cabal" is a combination of three former Inquisitors who are not happy with the peace treaty and feel that the Empire is slipping away from it's core ideals. Damien Kantrael of Project: Nightmare, Veskasa Vel Aath, and Grand Inquisitor Tear are collaborating together; each with their own goals in the matter. Tear, and possibly even Vel Aath's, participation is not known to the galaxy yet. Damien is the public face of the Sons of Coruscant, a terrorist organization composed of "patriots" dedicated to bringing Miranda Tarkin down and rekindling the war at any cost.

We recently started putting into motion a plan to activate sleeper agent Kyle Krogen, a plot you and I set up a very long time ago. Kyle is currently on Corellia assisting the Resistance after parting way with the Jedi Order to do so.

Atrapes is around here somewhere, probably eating a baby.

So, I just spent a better part of an evening and morning reading up on a bunch of threads. Holy hell that is a lot of content to catch. I'll probably ping Vince on FB and get a sit-rep from him. I know I've been out of the game a very long time and I don't want to impose or step on any on going stories here.

Have any other suggestions for threads to read (either Imperial storylines or just some awesome stuff in general)?

Ermagerd it's a Karl! :eee

There's still some shady, unofficial, Inquisitor-adjacent things lurking around in the background. I had the Black Archives (my Area 51ish facility in the Maw) scuttled and moved because of how the borders have been redrawn, and have Lúka Jibral and friends running around cleaning up the loose ends, and finding odd bits and pieces that were "misplaced" in the move - that's being done in some of the "A Lesson in..." threads that have been popping up the last couple of weeks. There are also a few (former?) Inquisitors lurking around and being a tasty blend of mysterious and nefarious.

I've got some Santhe/Sienar Technologies storylines starting to take shape as well. The one I'm most focused on at the moment involves the Corporate Sector 2.0 based on Cloud City (since Tear conquered the original years back), where Santhe will eventually be setting up a facility to develop and produce the droid TIE fighter in our storyline. Some shady former Grand Inquisitor involvement would be very welcome on that front. :D

Hey!Glad that things keep progressing! I'm really excited to see the stuff that's been going on in the last.....well crap.....five years.

Inkara Liet
Apr 2nd, 2017, 11:13:04 AM
Why, hello there. :mischief

Zereth Lancer
Apr 2nd, 2017, 01:02:53 PM
We have a chatroom on Slack, let us know if you want to join in. We need an email address to send the invite to.

Karl Valten
Apr 4th, 2017, 11:27:42 AM
I have been doing a ton if thread reading the last week. Man there are a lot of great stories going on!

Anyone have suggestions of specific reads?

We have a chatroom on Slack, let us know if you want to join in. We need an email address to send the invite to.

Thanks for the slack invite!

Why, hello there. :mischief

Hola! How goes?

Tear
Apr 4th, 2017, 11:59:59 AM
I have been doing a ton if thread reading the last week. Man there are a lot of great stories going on!

Anyone have suggestions of specific reads?

I would recommend doing a search for 'Vissica' and then reading all the resulting threads. Pure gold.

The Imperial knight/Cadets stories are popular right now.

Showdown at Junction (though I haven't read it) has a lot of great writers involved.

Ol'averde be Haar Mav [Popsicles] (https://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?57026-Ol-averde-be-Haar-Mav-Popsicles)
The above thread is great too. Involving an Inquisitor prison facility and Lilaena's mandalorian group.

If you're looking for Inquisitor stories there is: The Enemy of My Enemy (https://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?56642-The-Enemy-of-My-Enemy)
Just a quick few from the top of my head. Lots of great stories and characters on the boards right now.