PDA

View Full Version : Maalik

Maalik
Jan 24th, 2017, 08:06:41 PM
Maalik
Unknown :: Human/Empire/Knights :: Prospective Imperial Knight Cadet (also, Druid)
Currently in: The Jungles of Wayland's equatorial regions

Character Background

Nobody, not even Maalik himself, knows where he came from, how old he is or how he ended up on Wayland.
His earliest memory was waking among the undergrowth of the Jungle floor, clad in tattered rags.
He has been alone with no contact with sentient beings for many years, not even the native species of Wayland.
Instead, he spoke to animals, to the trees, to the planet itself and, most importantly, to the Force.
His only record of the outside Galaxy was a now long-broken holo-computer.

Raw Material

Maalik is strongly gifted in the Force, though without training, his potential has been stifled so far.
His abilities include:

Force Sense
Plant Surge
Animal Friendship/Beast Control
Force Drain
Detoxify Poison

Maalik is completely in tune with the jungles that he calls home, able to feed on it's fruits and survive the creatures that inhabit it.
He has learned to commune with the animals and even the plants
He lives alone, save for the animals he tames, in a small treehouse in the depths of the jungle.
Due to the isolation, Maalik is... a little odd, to say the least.
Mischievous, unpredictable, uncivilized, curious, spiritual, potentially unstable

Plot Ideas

Join the Imperial Knights
Shenanigans
Become the ultimate Force Druid xD

Existing Relationships

Absolutely none.

Current Plots

Be stumbled upon by a curious Imperial Knight or Cadet, then join them.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Palara Iscandar
Jan 24th, 2017, 09:27:01 PM
Down to have Space French McHaughty-Hall here discover Maalik!

Maalik
Jan 24th, 2017, 10:16:57 PM
That'd be awesome! Writer's block is kicking me repeatedly in the face right now, but I will endeavor to get something going soon. I have all the ideas I need I just can't sentences formulate xD