PDA

View Full Version : Raskor Shokus

Raskor Shokus
Nov 6th, 2016, 04:12:30 PM
RASKOR SHOKUS
27 :: Caridan/Alliance/Titan Squadron:: Pilot
Currently on Jovan Station

Character Background

Grew up on Carida in a middle class family.
Joined the Imperial Caridan Flight Corps on a dare.
Excelled in his sims, and graduated in the top percentile of his class.
Stationed on Eriadu for his first posting.
Found himself at odds with a lot of the missions he was sent on, and eventually found a bitter taste for the Imperial method.
Defected to the Alliance about 6 months after arriving at Eriadu.
Proved himself a capable enough pilot, and has a particular penchant for X-Wings.
First real assignment was aboard the Levantine, which was eventually assigned to Ossus for help in finalizing the last of the main supply runs.
Participated in the battle over Ossus, and saw many of his squadmates die at the hands of men and women who used to be comrades.

Raw Material

Brash, and sometimes a bit of an enabler (ok a lot).
Likes to push his squadmates' buttons to see how far he can go with a joke before being outrite slugged.
Was affected heavily by the battle over Ossus, but generally tries to shrug any inquiry away without giving any substantive answers.
Enjoys being the third wheel, if only because he likes to poke and prod, and pretend at being the consumate matchmaker.

Plot Ideas

Settling in on Jovan, and mingling with the locals. Maybe even get into some trouble. Or someone's bed ;)

Existing Relationships

None yet.

Current Plots

None yet.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Joey Rabeak
Nov 6th, 2016, 04:15:26 PM
Sweeet! I'm in Titan Squadron, too! Just arrived, this is my first assignment! We should totally hang out.

Raskor Shokus
Nov 6th, 2016, 04:46:06 PM
I'm there, brother!!

Mags Sondeeta
Nov 6th, 2016, 05:45:59 PM
Do your teeth fit in your helmet?

Raskor Shokus
Nov 6th, 2016, 06:57:44 PM
Your lekku, do they fit in your helmet?