PDA

View Full Version : 2016 TheHolo.net Secret Santa

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 3rd, 2016, 12:58:36 AM
Life Day is getting closer!

And what better way to celebrate than to hold our Secret Santa shindig?! Post here if you want to participate!

I'm putting a limit of 20 bucks for this year.

If you have a wishlist on Steam, make mention so that your Secret Santa has the option to snag you a game.

I'm putting my hat in the ring, so the list of participants right now is:

s'Il
Charley
Diego

I'll edit as people volunteer :)

Charley
Nov 5th, 2016, 01:02:36 AM
I'm down, these are usually fun.

I'm pretty easy this year. X-Wing miniatures are absolutely the thing I want. Most of the small starfighters in the game are $15. I've got just about all of the ones currently released, but some of them are things I'd want extra copies of. Off the top of my head:

TIE Phantom
ARC-170
TIE Special Forces
TIE Advanced Prototype

Now, there are some new waves getting ready to release, and I'm not sure exactly when that will happen. If they do what I think and release before christmas, there are a few small ships available in Wave X:

Sabine's TIE Fighter
Quadjumper
TIE Striker

Aside from that, I'm always game for any local beer-related paraphernalia you want me to have (If you ship beer, do so by FedEx, not USPS). I wear 2xl in shirts in case you've got a local brewery shirt. I love stickers and silly pieces of craft beer flair. Scarves and wooly hats are good too since I have no hair and get cold easily lol. No pint glasses or things like that, I have too many of them.

But really? Honestly? If you know me and know a gift that you really think I'll appreciate, forget any of this. I like heartfelt things. If you make a thing, it's even better. I like these events because of all the thought and care the participants use, so thats the most important thing here.

Diego Torres
Nov 5th, 2016, 07:07:42 AM
Sure, I'd like to participate.