PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some roleplays. :)

Luna Brocar'do
Oct 24th, 2016, 06:11:08 PM
Hey all!

I know I've been away a while due to RL but now I'm back and want to get involved in some rp. Who would be willing to join me?

Current characters available for RP are.

Luna Brocar'do
Luna is 23 years old and is Co-Owner and Bar Manager of the Black Moon, a Bar and Nightclub on the planet, Gala. Prior to her and her sister, Winter, establishing Black Moon, Luna was an entertainer and occasionally puts on a live show for her customers. She is also a single mother to a three year old girl, Lilly.

Faline Brend
Faline is a 19 year old girl who was born to an Imperial mother, whom she'd never known, and a Rebel father, James Brend and is known to be Force Sensitive. At the age of six, Faline was kidnapped by an Imperial agent named Gauge Eclipse and for four years, Faline was a pawn in the Empire's games, and was dragged around to different planets to stop anyone from tracking them and suffered in his hands during her capture. At the age of ten, the ship Gauge and Faline were on crashed on Concordia, killing all but her on board. Found by the Mandalorians with severe injuries, Clan Lordel took the girl into their fold, adopting her as one of their own. Once she'd physically recovered, Faline embraced the Mandalorian ways to recover her spirit. The rise of the First Order, however has put her in danger once again, however and has left Concordia to prevent history from repeating itself.

(Please note this char is TFA forum only.)

Ryssa Kilvaari
Ryssa is a Jedi Padawan from the days of the Old Republic and had been frozen in stasis for millennia. Awakened only recently, Ryssa has escaped her frozen home of Hoth and is trying to find her way in this now unfamiliar galaxy. She still remembers the Old Republic like it were yesterday and the current state of the galaxy concerns her. She wishes to return to what is familiar to her but even Ossus, a place that was once incredibly beautiful in her time has become alien to her.

So there we are. If you're interested in any of these characters, feel free to either PM me your ideas or post them here!

Lindz :wave

Teagan s'Ilancy
Oct 25th, 2016, 10:55:28 AM
I'd love getting involved with Ryssa :)

Teagan has had a bit of a rough go at things, but is determined to press onward and pursue her Jedi training. She's still coming into her own in terms of how she lives her life, so I think a fun little adventure is just what's needed :)

Ryssa Kilvaari
Oct 26th, 2016, 07:08:30 PM
Sounds good!

Any particular planet you wish to meet on? :)

Sirdi Kōhō
Oct 26th, 2016, 08:21:07 PM
Im interested in Ryssa and Luna.

Madeleia
Oct 30th, 2016, 01:46:08 AM
You know me, lady, I'm up for anything. :) If you had any story ideas already, or if you wanted to coordinate on something, let me know. I has characters in every circle, so.

Ryssa Kilvaari
Oct 30th, 2016, 09:28:47 AM
If you want to interact with Ryssa, I've created an open thread here (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57224-Bittersweet-Symphony) :)

Should get a Luna one up soon for those interested in interacting with her.

Winter Brocar'do
Jan 27th, 2017, 11:02:05 PM
Now that I am back, you know we have to get back to writing shenanigans. ;)