PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get involved

Terran Starek
Sep 25th, 2016, 09:34:19 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm back from a long hiatus and I'd love to get involved. If you have a storyline that you need some help with or if you would like to get an old Jedi involved in something, I'm game!

Terran is a Jedi Knight (er, was - pending approval from Morg or Rev). His is a philosopher and diplomat but he's competent with a saber and strong in the Force when it comes to telekinesis and healing.

Thanks for any consideration! :)

Rev Solomon
Sep 26th, 2016, 07:41:49 AM
I posted in your group discussion thread, but I'll post here to cover all bases. As far as I'm concerned, you've got history here, and you received your promotion here, so you're good to go! You're free to start up Terran again, or a brand new character if you choose, at any rank up to Knight. As for getting him plugged in, a lot of incoming Knight/Master characters have backstories about being trained in secret by survivors of the Jedi Purge during the period between the prequels and the original trilogy. But the Jedi have been together long enough to promote a few Padawans to Knight, so if you want you could just be someone who's been in the background on Ossus until now.

If you need any help setting up your story, I'll be glad to help! Solomon has a history of recruiting Force adepts to the Jedi cause and even organized a sort of underground railroad to funnel adept children to the Jedi when they were based on a mobile convoy of Rebel ships known as the Wheel. If Terran was in hiding, Solomon could easily have met him in the past. Maybe he extended an invitation that Terran wasn't yet ready to accept.

Terran Starek
Sep 26th, 2016, 09:03:44 AM
Hey Rev,

Thanks for offering your help! I appreciate it - truly.

I love the idea of Terran getting connected to Rev through the "underground railroad." That is the kind of cause Terran would really get behind. He's certainly got that sort of community care-taking in his DNA. I really like the idea that Rev invited Terran in some way to get involved or to return but that Terran wasn't ready - he was still lost in self-imposed exile.

Perhaps Terran seeks him out on Ossus based upon an old invite given by Rev. We could walk them through a conversation about Terran's return and what his service to the Order could/would mean. During that thread we could tell the story of their meet-up in flashback.

I dunno. Kickin' around ideas. What do you think?

Kaie
Sep 26th, 2016, 03:04:36 PM
Kaie is also a healer with the Jedi Order, so it would be great to get into a scene or thread where they're working together. :) I also have characters in nearly every faction, so if you wanted to branch out with storylines I'm game.

Terran Starek
Sep 26th, 2016, 03:59:06 PM
That sounds good! What did you have in mind for a scenario? How would Kaie and a returning Terran cross paths? What's Kaie usually up to these days?

Ilias Nytrau
Sep 26th, 2016, 04:08:44 PM
Ilias is also a healer. LET US DO THE THING.

..whatever that thing is!

Also, as a master healer, and a rather powerful one at that, he'd be a good resource to further your training, should any desire. :)

Terran Starek
Sep 26th, 2016, 04:21:01 PM
Awesome! That'd be great. We could work together to get Terran from Knight to Master if you'd wanna do it. :) That'd be really fun.

Where's the best place to plan some stuff? Here, in this thread? Or should we come up with a catchy name for our "chapter" and start a different planning thread? :)

Ezra Na'chtion
Sep 26th, 2016, 07:24:23 PM
Ezra is also a Healer. He could show you the way, guide your hand, and teach you how the darkside chooses to heal; how it binds tissue and melds flesh. Anesthetic not recommended. The pain they feel fuels the darkside, and it can fuel you too! The Tanaab Force Academy accepts all who had afford it, and the Sith Order beneath it can show you power unlike anything you have ever dreamed.

Joey Rabeak
Sep 26th, 2016, 08:29:48 PM
Hal isn't a healer. In fact, Hal's actually pretty good at breaking stuff. He's also away from the Jedi at this time, not by his own choosing, but when he gets back he'd love to welcome you to the Jedi, especially if there's beer involved in said welcome!

(Of course I'd post this from the wrong account. Just imagine this is Halajiin Rabeak. *walks off whistling*)

Terran Starek
Sep 26th, 2016, 09:26:13 PM
Ezra...I don't believe in the lies of the darkside and I'd caution you against following them too closely. ;)

MITCH! Long time no see, buddy! :)

Kaie
Sep 30th, 2016, 05:27:18 PM
Presently Kaie's on Ossus, but exploring and getting involved any where in the galaxy wouldn't be too far fetched. :)

Ilias Nytrau
Oct 1st, 2016, 09:44:43 AM
Ditto. Ilias is also on Ossus.

Terran Starek
Oct 1st, 2016, 09:25:52 PM
Excellent! Then, we must write, we must! :)

We could work with Ossus, for sure, with Terran returning to wherever the Order is rebuilding. Hmmm...I'm thinking...

Terran Starek
Oct 14th, 2016, 07:15:38 AM
Sorry, everyone - school kinda went nuts on me there for a bit!

I think we should start planning a thread with Illias and Kaie! I'll post something up and get the ball rolling on setting a rough outline and then we can rock and roll. :D

Kaie
Oct 15th, 2016, 03:44:38 AM
:D Look forward to it.

Kera Blacc
Oct 15th, 2016, 09:53:58 AM
Hmm I'm game with one of my characters if you'd like? :D