PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Space.... Nallia's Journey

Nallia Oberon
Sep 21st, 2016, 06:08:13 AM
Hey all... I'm Melissa. Many of you know me as the writer for THE MOB on SWRPG.

I have come here because I love RP in all its forms and all its sites <smiles>

That being said, if you were in an RP with me there, please let me know. Will be MORE THAN HAPPY to create someone for us here to continue with.

Nallia is the ONLY char I am carrying over to here who's background will remain the same. She will have two arcs now... alternate universes if you will. Neither board will affect the other.

No other char will be split like her. I have spoken to people about her and why I am doing this so please don't take offense. It's a char I had a storyline for that I believe will be continued in its originality here, but because I have moved on with her in a different direction on SWRPG, I didn't wish to merely take her away.

That being said... PLEASE anyone... lol Feel free to contact me and let's play!!!!

Melissa
Writer for The (soon to be, I am sure) Maelstrom
KIK (LlewelPendragon)
DISCORD (LlewelPendragon)
Skype Text (LlewelPendragon)
YM (ms_trinket)
TEXT (757-303-4409)

Everything is public or on a business card so I don't mind giving it out <laughs>

Rev Solomon
Sep 21st, 2016, 09:50:41 AM
Welcome, we're glad to have you! I know some of our members have been out your way before, and we're no strangers to alternate versions of the same character. If you have any questions about the setting or how to get plugged in, don't hesitate to ask!

What sort of character is Nallia? Any idea where you'd like to put her?

Kaie
Sep 21st, 2016, 03:22:22 PM
:D :wave

Nallia Oberon
Sep 21st, 2016, 07:00:55 PM
<waves at Kaia>

Thank you Rev... I have crossed chars before in other genres and I prefer not to because 'precedence' and experience are hard to deal with when you have two lines of story the char did...
Nallia is a Smuggler... claim is Jaina Lee Curtis and I will be working tonight to get claim and such taken care of. As to where to put her, Syravari has been kind enough to take care of that <laughs> She used to be part of his crew and as we are continuing that arc, the thread is here (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57147-Alone-In-The-Station-Nallia).

I'm looking forward to reading the boards and seeing where I can go that doesn't burden already busy boards, but doesn't place my chars in a place where NO activity is happening either... nothing worse than making a Force user on a board where no Masters are around or available to train, or making a soldier who is the ONLY one in their branch <laughs>

Any suggestions, or people wanting opposites, companions, students, extras, etc is always welcome to contact me! I can play nearly anything. Haven't tried a pirate, not overly familiar, so may be slow on the uptake there <laughs>

Thanks
Melissa

Miranda Tarkin
Sep 21st, 2016, 07:13:00 PM
hallo and welcome to these parts :)

Nallia Oberon
Sep 21st, 2016, 07:22:33 PM
Thank you, Miranda
<smiles>

Kera Blacc
Sep 21st, 2016, 11:52:20 PM
Welcome. I'm new here as well.. Enjoy your time among the stars.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 22nd, 2016, 02:38:14 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Nallia Oberon
Sep 23rd, 2016, 04:46:25 AM
Thanks... everyone is being great!

Ilias Nytrau
Sep 24th, 2016, 07:57:54 PM
Hey, I know you. ​>_>