PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Aldan

Daniel Aldan
Sep 10th, 2016, 12:33:53 PM
Daniel Aldan
21 :: Corellian/Imperial/Knights :: Imperial Knight Cadet
Currently in:

Character Background
Corellian born, Daniel never knew his mother. She left shortly after his birth, and he never saw her again. His father, a CorSec officer; raised him on his own. His father was always a strong supporter of the Empire, and always hoped that Daniel would one day enter the Imperial Service. When he turned 19, he did as his father hoped and joined the Imperial Army. He excelled in training and graduated top of his class. Soon after, Daniel learned that his father had been killed in a Resistance bombing. He has not been home since the funeral, volunteering for the most dangerous and exoctic assignments within the Army to prove his mettle.

Raw Material

Daniel is a soldier, and he has managed to succeed in this occupation but he has always sought more than the standard Army can offer.
His Force abilities have manifested themselves in a few situations, but he has limited to no knowledge of the Force and what it really means to be Force Sensitive.
His skills have been noticed by his superiors, and the Imperial Knights have been informed.

Plot Ideas

Daniel wants to find the Resistance members who were responsible for the murder of his father.
His mothers identity has been another mystery to him, and one he wants to clear up.
He believes very strongly in the Imperial cause, and gets very defensive when the Empire is criticized or questioned.

Existing Relationships
As far as he is aware, Daniel has no living family. He has made friends in the Army, but none he is particularly close to.

Current Plots

Pending

Anthymis
Sep 10th, 2016, 03:34:16 PM
Well well well... Good to see you, my not-so-old-anymore friend :P

Daniel Aldan
Sep 10th, 2016, 04:34:22 PM
Haha, good to see you as well my friend! I decided it was time. I did everything I could do with Dan over there, and ran out of ideas. Time to start fresh.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Sep 11th, 2016, 12:02:14 AM
Do you have a plan for how you're wanting to be discovered for service in the Knighthood?

Considering we're both from the Corellian system, we might be able to work something out.

Daniel Aldan
Sep 11th, 2016, 12:48:38 AM
Not exactly. Baastian Cain started a thread for people who are interested in becoming Imperial Knights, which I responded to. But I'm open to anything at all. Perhaps a random inspection by the Knights for Force Sensitive soldiers in the Army?