PDA

View Full Version : Grey Davis

Grey Davis
Aug 25th, 2016, 05:35:57 PM
Greyson Liam Davis
24 :: Bastion/Galactic Empire :: Agent
Currently in:

Character Background

Greyson was born to an Imperial Loyalist family on Bastion, a planet also heavily loyal to the Empire both in it's former capacity and under it's new rule. His father was a Naval Officer, and mother a Code Breaker.
He attended the Bastion Law Enforcement Academy straight out of school, and served in their Law Enforcement unit for 4 years. The pinnacle of his career and result of his recruitment into Imperial Intelligence was a lengthy 1 year undercover operation on Coruscant.
Grey has since moved to Coruscant, pursuing a career as an Imperial Agent and Spy.
His Father has since retired, while his mother works from home on their native planet of Bastion, leaving him with no family and few friends on a foreign planet where presently all he has is his job.

Raw Material

He is still a bit green about working for a large scale government agency, and is used to keeping his work mostly compartmentalized.
Socially he is still adjusting to coming back from living a lie for the past year, and finding it difficult to really grasp who he was versus who he had to be.

Coming from an Imperial background, he views the Rebel Alliance as a terrorist movement that will do more harm than good, attempting to destabilize the legitimate government. If there was change to be made, he believes it must be made from the inside, just as how the Empire came to be.

Plot Ideas

Because he is new to the larger game, a mentor or several would serve him well in his growth.
His social anxiety and identity issues would be an excellent lead in for any that play a doctor, maybe mandatory psych evaluations.
Any are welcome to have served with his Father or Mother, and know him for the legacy they leave behind.
Grey can be that Counter-Agent to any Rebel Alliance Spies looking for a thread.

Existing Relationships

Liam Davis - Father, former Captain in the Imperial Navy. He has since retired to Bastion.
Kelanya Davis - Mother, Imperial Code Breaker. She still works from home on Bastion as she edges closer to her own retirement.

Current Plots

None yet. Looking for a jump off point with any.
A visit to the Tapani Sector is in his future.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Vittoria
Aug 27th, 2016, 10:03:37 AM
Fascinating! I would love to study you, respectfully of course; and perhaps offer my evaluative programming to assist with your anxiety disorder.

Sebarek Veros
Sep 2nd, 2016, 12:15:54 PM
A mentor, you said?

You do look full of potential.

Akilah
Sep 3rd, 2016, 06:47:52 AM
Definitely have to get him going and I have agents on both sides of the fence, so there's possibilities there as well. :)

Rez Ace
Sep 3rd, 2016, 04:42:36 PM
I'd be happy to have you as a new Agent aboard my fleet :) There you could create some interesting stories with Akilah and Sebarek.

Grey Davis
Sep 4th, 2016, 05:55:27 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I am presently on a long work stretch, but am eager to get around to things. Wednesday is my next day off.

@Vittoria: Commence studying then!

@Sebarek: I know we've discussed a meet and greet to get going, would love some mentorship.

@Akilah: Sounds like you and I have a lot of present immediately, and down the line. I am game to meet with one of your Imperial based characters at your leisure.

@Rez Ace: Sounds awesome. If there is any information I should know, feel free to forward it along to me.