PDA

View Full Version : Ninda Chae

Ninda Chae
Aug 8th, 2016, 09:37:17 PM
Ninda Chae
23 :: Hapan :: Pirate/Smuggler/Freelancer
Currently on: Cloud City

Character Background

Ninda was born to a legacy she never embraced, one of servitude to Hapan Royalty.
Ninda's mother acts as a Royal Guard to the Ducha of Phelope, and always wished her daughter would follow in her footsteps.
Ninda rebelled in her teenage years, falling in with Pirates out in the Lorelli Reach. She jumped ship to ship and crew to crew for a time before falling in as First Mate of the Dusk Harrier (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/f/fc/Griffin_SC2-NCO_Art1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160710125021), Captained by Kerrin Thorn.
She prefers to be referred to as a Corsair, not a Pirate.

Raw Material

Her ship runs several Transponder Codes, some which have a negative notoriety for acts of piracy.
To some, she is considered to be shirking her duties, and they would see her brought in and forced into the life her lineage would dictate for her.
She has no allegiances but her ship, and crew. Other than that, money talks, and the Captain makes the decisions.

Plot Ideas

It's all likely to catch up with her in the end. Her lifestyle, the lifestyle she left behind. Conflict will come and her path will change.
Someone may have been on the receiving end of a raid she was a part of at one point or another, be it on her current ship or another.
Her services are presently for hire, while piracy is what her Captain usually endeavors for, they are always interested in taking on a job, even smuggling. Name it.

Existing Relationships

None presently, come help me fill this in!

Current Plots

Port of Call (https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57097-Port-of-Call) - Thread to get the feet wet. It's open, come cross paths.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Ninda Chae
Aug 8th, 2016, 09:38:20 PM
Little bare at the moment, but looking for any kind of encounter. Don't know where to start? I have an open thread :)

Yawgmoth The Devourer
Aug 9th, 2016, 05:22:00 PM
"Let me introduce myself. I am Yawgmoth. You might call me the Captain of the Queen of Blades, but I feel the title is somewhat lacking of what I really am. The galaxy has labeled me a pirate and a maurader, and rightly so. I raid and butcher without discretion.

I can be many things to you. An adversary to battle, a rival to watch your back for, or perhaps an ally. If the venture is profitable the target is of no consequence to me. Credits, salvage, or goods are worthy payments for my services. I care nothing for causes. I battle the Empire on the left and the Alliance to the right. I have no loyalties save to those close to me. My crew. There we have something in common.

I will allow you to choose our relationship. End Transmission."

Ninda Chae
Aug 9th, 2016, 09:12:38 PM
I think I am preferring all three facets for our relationship. While I am not timid about taking a life when necessary, butchering is not the term to describe the actions of the Dusk Harriers crew. Perhaps we can start with a conflict for a similar goal, and in a future thread be forced into working together? I think that while we may find common ground on a goal someday, it would be interesting to see how rocky that goes with the potential for different methods. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Kris Bonnie
Aug 10th, 2016, 12:19:06 PM
Miss Chae, I would be delighted to help move any cargo of value you get your devious little hands on, for a percentage of course. ;)

Ninda Chae
Aug 10th, 2016, 12:49:49 PM
We can surely work something out, Miss Bonnie. I'll confer with the Captain, and we'll be in touch.

Yawgmoth The Devourer
Aug 10th, 2016, 05:29:31 PM
"I'm sure we can find a mutually attractive and lucrative target to compete over. Perhaps that Tenloss Syndicate Job you may or may not be taking from Galindas Exports will be juicy enough to draw my eye."

Sirdi Kōhō
Nov 8th, 2016, 05:49:38 PM
Plunder any spices? Well, then, look no further. I got someone you can "unload" that with.