PDA

View Full Version : Layla Cimmerian

Layla Cimmerian
Jul 28th, 2016, 07:04:36 PM
Layla Cimmerian
39 (Appears 27, 12 years in Cryo) :: Kiffar :: Sith(Knight Transfer Pending)
Currently in: Haven - Hoth

Character Background

During the Rise of the Empire and creation of the Inquisitors, an envoy was sent to the Kiffar to recruit into the Inquisitor program. Layla was taken for her Force Sensitivity and gift with Psychometry at the age of 9.
She spent the rest of her life leading up to her imprisonment cultivating the unique skill of her people, and being trained in the Dark Side of the Force to be a tool for the Empire.
Knowing the rarity of her gift, and her growing strength, she began to position the pieces around her to further her own career within the Inquistorius. She had no allies, only tools at her disposal, but her maneuverings did not go unnoticed.
Five years prior to her imprisonment, she birthed a daughter whom she had raised outside of the Empire, Talia. Talia has been left to lead her own life, with little to no contact from her birth mother.
Layla continued to press herself up through the ranks, with no end in sight to the heights she wished to elevate herself to. Her ambition made her too dangerous, but her gift made her to valuable, and so she was sealed away in cryo until it could be decided how best to utilize and control her.

Raw Material

Layla's daughter is now nearly an adult, and still seen as a valuable tool for her own future.
Layla will learn from her mistakes, and approach her growth in a less aggressive manner. The galaxy will be her chess board, and many can be expected to be involved as pawns, including apprentices.
She seeks to leave a lasting impression upon the galaxy, and knows time will be her greatest adversary.

Plot Ideas

Much has changed since Layla was sent to cryo. She seeks to reestablish herself within the galaxy, and she knows connections will be important in finding her place.
Exiting stasis she will be a free agent, trying to find her way in a galaxy very different from the one she knew before. Where she ends up will depend on what she can take, and what is asked of her.
She is a cunning and a deceiver, ever out for her own agenda. To this end, she can be the betrayer some might need.
Layla is a seeker of ancient knowledge, with one specific bit of information that she covets most. Her psychometry could prove to be an invaluable tool for her or others in search of such things.

Existing Relationships

Talia Cimmerian - Layla's daughter. She seeks to reconnect with her to see how she has grown and the kind of woman she has become, however her intentions for her daughter might not be as one would expect.

Current Plots

Ol'averde be Haar Mav (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57026-Ol-averde-be-Haar-Mav-Crestmere) - Layla will find herself freed from her imprisonment and swept up in the designs of others that saw her released.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Layla Cimmerian
Jul 28th, 2016, 07:06:38 PM
This is presently a work in progress, pending more information on some elements and a rank transfer that I still need to assemble threads for. Still very open regarding the faction I have her join.

Volk
Aug 6th, 2016, 01:00:56 PM
A pawn... am I?

Layla Cimmerian
Aug 6th, 2016, 04:00:15 PM
That depends. How is my daughter doing?

Volk
Aug 6th, 2016, 06:01:03 PM
I haven't eaten her yet, if that's what you're asking.

Matatek Sel Vissica
Aug 7th, 2016, 06:29:47 PM
I look forward to bringing you back to the Empress in chains.

Layla Cimmerian
Aug 8th, 2016, 09:03:12 AM
Chains don't really suit me all that well, but you are welcome to bring her to me.