PDA

View Full Version : Nemeseia

Nemeseia
Jul 9th, 2016, 08:36:48 PM
Nemeseia
Appears to be in her early thirties :: Human/Sith/None :: Sith Master
Currently on: Dathomir

Character Background

Long ago, Nemeseia and a great many siblings were born and raised by a galactic conqueror by the name of Primus. While a majority of the known galaxy was subjugated under Primus, his name was stricken from history by his enemies, who came to call themselves Wardens of the Light. His accomplishments and progeny are known only to a group of totemic traditionalists called The Devout who seek to revive those sealed and see them unify the galaxy once more.
Seemingly bred to triumph in any clash of forces, Nemeseia learned the ways of the Dark Side from her father's greatest generals. She was a force to be reckoned with on the front lines; burning her foes to ash with her mastery of pyrokinesis, cutting them down with her Qixoni blade, or using her cunning to bring rival forces to heel.
Once Primus succumbed to mortality, his last decree was that he would not have a single successor but that his children and closest advisers would share the responsibility of reigning over his Empire; each with a specific area of authority. Nemeseia thus became known as the overseer of warfare and would later be revered as a goddess of conflict by those loyal to her father's ideals.
Nemeseia and her fellow rulers banded together for the final decree of her father and split the responsibilities as he wished. Yet, after a single life time they came to recognize that it would not be enough to assure the continuation of their Empire. Combining their power to perform a Dark Side rite, they denounced their mortality and transferred their essences into new mortal forms; hosts that willingly offered up their bodies to prolong their rule.
While the ritual was successful, the Wardens of the Light chose that opportune moment to launch an attack against them. Fearing that killing them would only prompt the essences to transfer into their own, the Jedi separated the rulers and sealed them on different planets. Beneath a volcano called L'Maelthra on the planet of Dathomir, Nemeseia was sealed in a Force sustained stasis cloister. It is there she waits to be awakened.

Raw Material

While Nemeseia had anticipated being elected sole ruler of her father's Empire, she was somewhat relieved to hear that her responsibilities had been honed and that she could continue to do as she desired; namely, destroying her enemies on the field of battle.
Her half sister, Adrasteia, was one of her greatest allies. Together, they forged a great many alchemized weapons, armors, and enhanced beasts to ensure victory for their forces. Teth, a Sith Alchemy enhanced Gurlanin, stands as one of their greatest accomplishments; a keeper of their ancient records, which they stored in an archive on Krayiss Two.
Once she awakens, her first task will be to accompany The Devout and awaken the rest of those who took part in the Rite; she will destroy any who stand in her way, reward those who aid her, and train those that show potential.

Plot Ideas

Reap vengeance from the descendants of the Wardens of the Light, bringing an end to the Jedi and the Republic.
Reunite with siblings and allies, then finish what was started all that time ago.
The legions of old have perished with the passing of time. A new army of competent warriors is required. Like the generals who trained Nemeseia, she will cultivate an unstoppable force that will win her the galaxy.

Existing Relationships

The Jedi - They have always disputed our claim to the galaxy and in this life, I imagine it will not be any different.
Adrasteia - Sister. Together, we will take back what we were deprived of so long ago.
Alastair Kade - There is no denying the bond we share. From the moment I saw you, I knew exactly... what you were.
Teth - Beloved creation, I am sorry you have been reduced to a mere ghost of your former self. I promise to restore you, in time.
Karne - I see your essence did not get to complete its journey. Now, you are fragmented. Once we reach Krayiss Two, the memories you have lost will return to you.
Hawkins Grime - I will put you in your place. I'll even be kind and let you decide where that place will be; conquering at my side or buried, with the rest of the fools who dare to oppose me.
Dornek Thursk [NPC] - One of the most dedicated of The Devout. For pursuing my revival, you will be rewarded.

Current Plots

An Inferno Turned to Flesh - Nemeseia is awakened on Dathomir by Dornek Thursk
Reunite with Adrasteia and her consort. Then, there are still many more to retrieve.
Teth holds the keys to the past at the archives on Krayiss Two.

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Lucianus Adair
Jul 10th, 2016, 01:08:01 AM
Oh my. :yum

Sianna
Jul 10th, 2016, 05:19:30 AM
Curtsying, "Ashajontū kotswinot itsu nuyak. Wonoksh Qyāsik nun."

Vegaudan
Jul 10th, 2016, 09:11:28 AM
I think we will meet again soon...

Adrasteia
Jul 10th, 2016, 09:41:41 AM
Burn them all..

Anthymis
Jul 11th, 2016, 07:25:51 PM
Let their screams pierce the minds of those who survive...