PDA

View Full Version : Tao Eleison

Tao
Jun 30th, 2016, 02:42:35 PM
Tao Eleison
38 :: Adumari/None/None :: Perator of Cartann
Currently in: Wild Space

Character Background

Tao Eleison inherited the title of Perator at age seventeen, when his father was killed in an explosion while visiting one of Cartann's missile factories.
He is recognized as one of the best duelists in his nation as well as a strong starfighter pilot.
In an effort to expand Adumari territory, he has chosen to lead a squadron of scout ships out into the galaxy.

Raw Material

While behaving honorably in the public's eye, he desires to unify the nations of Adumar under one ruler, himself, and will use whatever subtle means necessary to do so.
He is a very charismatic individual - attributed to his Force sensitivity- and has befriended a majority of other nation state heirs, hoping to maneuver them how he see's fit when the time is right.
Tao has left the only person he trusts, his best friend, as acting Perator of Cartann, during his sojourn into the rest of the galaxy.
He is always itching for a fight but is wise enough to let others initiate duels unless his honor has been called into question.
Tao is always looking for new connections, allies and pawns alike, and will be even more driven to do so once he has broken from the constrains of Wild Space.

Plot Ideas

His initial thread will consist of him landing on Tatooine and encountering a deserter of the Mecrosa Order. From there, he will seek out the Tapani sector.
He'll be stopping for fuel along the way there and could use some interactions; whether they be duels or something more casual.
Eventually, he will return to Adumar to find that his best friend has betrayed him and has formed a faction bent on keeping him from retaking the throne.
Considering the number of missile factories already established in his nation, and the many more he'd own if he became sole ruler of the planet, I can foresee him interacting with both New Republic and Imperial parties.

Existing Relationships

WIP

Current Plots

WIP

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Dangereuse Von Balis
Jul 4th, 2016, 02:16:01 PM
I look forward to your arrival in the Tapani Sector!

Madeleia
Jul 4th, 2016, 04:21:24 PM
I can offer up any of my characters to meet him along the way. :)

Aurora An'Telkis
Jul 5th, 2016, 06:51:11 AM
Looking forward to making your acquaintance as well.