PDA

View Full Version : Sybella

Sybella
Jun 27th, 2016, 01:44:35 AM
Sybella
28 :: Hybrid Umbaran/Freelance/Sniper :: Assassin
Currently in:

Character Background

She was abandoned at birth and later adopted by a woman named Phaedra Vael to train as an assassin at a female-only academy.
The new assassin demonstrated an aptitude with sniper rifles and made her first kill at age eleven.
Once her training was complete on Umbara, she was sent off into the galaxy to collaborate with Vael's contacts.

Raw Material

Phaedra Vael treats Sybella like her own daughter, unlike the other assassins she's trained.
Sybella once made the mistake of falling in love with a human male during one of her extended missions. She was betrayed and killed him as a result.
She is not particularly loyal to any organization and more often than not takes jobs that pay well. Very well.
New tech is something of an obsession of her's and she is always looking to upgrade her HUD, arsenal, and cybernetics.

Plot Ideas

As she is an assassin, anyone wanting to acquire her services are welcome to contact her
Eventually, the death of her mentor/mother figure will be necessary so she can move on.
While she loathes to trust anyone and it would take some work, some kind of friend or romantic interest is plausible.
There have been a small number of complications during her missions but she's never really outright lost. At some point, I have a specific injury in mind for her that she'll sustain during a failed mission

Existing Relationships

Phaedra Vael, a trainer of assassins on the planet Umbara. A mother figure and mentor, who has taught Sybella almost everything she knows.
Gunnar [deceased], a former romantic interest who was hired to seduce and kill her. He felt strongly for her but still decided to follow through with his job. She killed him before he could finish her.
Mavra, a Toydarian female who serves as Sybella's contact in the core worlds. She is a relentless matchmaker.

Current Plots

TBD

Credit for the basic template goes to Dun of RPG-D (http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=idx)

Hildegard Modries
Jun 27th, 2016, 06:14:47 AM
We should meet.

I would have need of your assassin skills and wouldn't be against studying and upgrading your cybernetics.

Yawgmoth The Devourer
Jun 27th, 2016, 09:42:35 AM
"How very interesting. I may have an eventual job for you. How do you feel about killing Jedi?"

Sybella
Jun 27th, 2016, 10:45:20 AM
We should meet.

I would have need of your assassin skills and wouldn't be against studying and upgrading your cybernetics.

Consider me intrigued. I will set up a rendezvous for us soon.

"How very interesting. I may have an eventual job for you. How do you feel about killing Jedi?"

If it lives, I can kill it.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 27th, 2016, 06:25:32 PM
You may have a first-class figure, but when it comes to sniping you'll always be second place.

Karin DeLumiar
Jun 27th, 2016, 06:26:53 PM
You may have a first-class figure

what did you just say

*death stare*

Sybella
Jun 27th, 2016, 06:39:54 PM
You may have a first-class figure, but when it comes to sniping you'll always be second place.

We shall see about this, my dear...

Yawgmoth The Devourer
Feb 25th, 2017, 01:33:40 PM
Where's Sybella when you need her....

https://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?57366-Restless-Hunger-(Sybella)&p=1056369#post1056369