PDA

View Full Version : Jaxton Ravos

Jaxton Ravos
Jun 26th, 2016, 10:02:52 AM
Jaxton Ravos
26 :: Jedi Order :: Jedi Knight
Currently in: Ossus

Character Background

Former Professional Grav-ball player (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grav-ball) who was discovered by the Jedi while in rehab for glitterstim addiction. Quit sports, cleaned up his act, and became a jedi, or what he believes is the weakest impression of one.
Trained for a year under Jedi Master Aster Yorek(NPC) before attempting and passing the trials to Knighthood(Pending transfer).

Raw Material

Recovering Glitterstim addict who has [I]mostly kicked the habit. Doesn't feel he belongs with such an order at times because of his past.
Has a latent form of battle meditation he's used instinctively to bolster his team-mates, but possesses no training in the art.
Gifted mostly in empowering himself in the Force and saberwork. While enhancing his speed comes naturally he strains greatly in telekinetic or more esoteric pursuits.

Plot Ideas

Shortly after his Knighthood Jaxton's teacher Master Yorek had to leave to attend "personal business" and hasn't returned. It's been nearly a month now, and Jaxton believes he went to Imperial Space.
Still has a passion for sports and physical fitness, and finds a workout or game to be the quickest way to make a friend.
Tries to help with construction and general upkeep of Jedi facilities in his spare time. Wants to build a grav-ball arena on Ossus, and thinks it holds opportunity for training.

Existing Relationships

Aster Yorek(NPC)- Rodian Jedi Master who serves at Jaxton's teacher. Currently at large, and being worried about.

Current Plots

None(yet)

Amos Iakona
Jun 26th, 2016, 11:49:12 AM
Fancy a sparring match or a training session once you get to Ossus? Might be a fun match-up, given how Force-physical they both are.

Jaxton Ravos
Jun 26th, 2016, 03:02:39 PM
Fancy a sparring match or a training session once you get to Ossus? Might be a fun match-up, given how Force-physical they both are.
Definitely. I'm gonna be at work till late so I won't be able to drum up a post/thread till tomorrow, but I don't mind starting or replying.

Tes Dralyn
Jun 26th, 2016, 05:04:32 PM
If you build that grav-ball field, I'll be all over it. I'll even help. ​:D

Lorna DeLaTour
Jun 27th, 2016, 06:15:45 AM
Did I hear grav-ball? :D

Amos Iakona
Jun 27th, 2016, 02:58:45 PM
Definitely. I'm gonna be at work till late so I won't be able to drum up a post/thread till tomorrow, but I don't mind starting or replying.

Got distracted by binge watching Game of Thrones yesterday, but managed to get a thread (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?56991-Practice-Makes-Perfect) started for us this afternoon. :)

Jaxton Ravos
Jun 28th, 2016, 11:23:43 AM
If you build that grav-ball field, I'll be all over it. I'll even help. ​:D

Did I hear grav-ball? :D
Grav-ball for all!

Jaxton Ravos- 2016

Got distracted by binge watching Game of Thrones yesterday, but managed to get a thread (http://theholo.net/forum/showthread.php?56991-Practice-Makes-Perfect) started for us this afternoon. :)
Got you a quick post brother. I'm a bit rusty, but it's coming back to me :)